Author Topic: Breaking: Ceo With Ties To The CIA Makes A Direct Threat To Kill Donald Trump  (Read 2538 times)

Offline mrclose

For those who don't like clicking onto reddit, I tried my d@mndest to reduce the picture of the tweets so that they could be seen here.

Problem is, the words blur at any size smaller than what the original posted as!

Of course I may be just an idiot challenged by no skills whatsoever in these sorts of things.  :shrug:

from r/The_Donald

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5crkwb/breaking_ceo_with_ties_to_the_cia_makes_a_direct/

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Frank Cannon

This seems fairly serious....except I don't know who Matt Harrigan is. I Googled him and the only thing of import that he did was create a cartoon for Adult Swim about a detective....

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
So - suicide by Secret Service.

Interesting - and well deserved if those posts are legit.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline mrclose

So - suicide by Secret Service.

Interesting - and well deserved if those posts are legit.

https://twitter.com/mattharrigan
~ Self

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Another dumbass who's going to discover that words have consequences - and sometimes those consequences involve visits from very frightening men.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mrclose

Waiting for a reply from a friend who heard that the guy has been confronted by a board member who also happens to be FBI! :shrug:
~ Self

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Now the imbecile says it was all just a joke.

Yeah…. sure it was pal.  A big joke right after telling America F-you and going into details about perching and other stupid crap.

Because everyone jokes about killing presidents on twitter.

Idiot.

Par for the course though with unhinged Leftists.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

Waiting for a reply from a friend who heard that the guy has been confronted by a board member who also happens to be FBI! :shrug:

LOL. That should be interesting.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Offline mrclose

Bumping to update!

BREAKING! CEO who plotted a "sniper attack" on Trump now on admin leave

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=49092
~ Self

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Hopefully in a holding cell. Let the sod sweat.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline libertybele

Without a doubt, those that had planned on being party to 'Hillary's America' are having a hissy fit.  Rioting, threats of raping Melania and killing Trump, my God what has our society become??  It is the left hysteria realizing that they finally lost.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

Without a doubt, those that had planned on being party to 'Hillary's America' are having a hissy fit.  Rioting, threats of raping Melania and killing Trump, my God what has our society become??  It is the left hysteria realizing that they finally lost.

A society that thought it would be better off without HIM.

Every single person making a threat like this should be jailed for a very, very long time.

This is NOT a banana republic where we kill our political opponents............. as much as leftists have tried to make it so.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

geronl

Those are the kinds of threats we expect Trumpers to make about Obama and Hillary

Offline Norm Lenhart

Our society is what it is because back when we could have prevented the rise of the left, a lot of people refused to stand up for what was right.

It's a simple fact of history that kicking the can always results in the situation getting worse and worse until it blows. I fully expect a lot of killing and attempts on Trump's life because history shows that is what leftists do. Now, having two generations indoctrinated in leftism, many 'feel' they have the 'right' to riot, destroy and yes, kill if they 'feel' it justified.

Offline libertybele

Our society is what it is because back when we could have prevented the rise of the left, a lot of people refused to stand up for what was right.

It's a simple fact of history that kicking the can always results in the situation getting worse and worse until it blows. I fully expect a lot of killing and attempts on Trump's life because history shows that is what leftists do. Now, having two generations indoctrinated in leftism, many 'feel' they have the 'right' to riot, destroy and yes, kill if they 'feel' it justified.

You are absolutely correct...I just didn't realize how many 'warped' people there are in our society and find it frightening.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GrouchoTex

Crazy.
I thought us "conservatives" who bitterly cling to God and guns where the problem.....
I guess when we get mad, we vote, and when they get mad, they riot and destroy.

Offline Norm Lenhart

You are absolutely correct...I just didn't realize how many 'warped' people there are in our society and find it frightening.

I have become very much (increasingly) a homebody over the last 10 years because no matter where you go or what you do today, it's a non stop blizzard of entitled snowflakes and leftist nut jobs.

Why? It's the woman screaming in WalMart about the cost of underwear, the illegal in the parking lot outside having her kid shit on the ground, the nutcase in the doctor's office pulling out his banjo and playing Jingle Bells in JULY or the speaker in church talking about how Jesus approves of abortion and gay Marriage (all happened to me BTW). No need to even get into the serious stuff. The crazy is everywhere.

Offline musiclady

I have become very much (increasingly) a homebody over the last 10 years because no matter where you go or what you do today, it's a non stop blizzard of entitled snowflakes and leftist nut jobs.

Why? It's the woman screaming in WalMart about the cost of underwear, the illegal in the parking lot outside having her kid shit on the ground, the nutcase in the doctor's office pulling out his banjo and playing Jingle Bells in JULY or the speaker in church talking about how Jesus approves of abortion and gay Marriage (all happened to me BTW). No need to even get into the serious stuff. The crazy is everywhere.

Wow.  You live around a whole lotta crazy, Norm!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Wow.  You live around a whole lotta crazy, Norm!

I'd agree. I'd also note that I live in the most conservative county in the state. So if it's this crazy here, and it is, then God help the rest of the country.

Offline DB

I'd agree. I'd also note that I live in the most conservative county in the state. So if it's this crazy here, and it is, then God help the rest of the country.

If California, what county? I'm in SLO.

Offline RoosGirl

I'm 45 minutes outside of downtown Orlando and I don't see that craziness.  Even when I worked in downtown Orlando the worst I saw was a homeless man pee on a tree.

Offline Norm Lenhart

If California, what county? I'm in SLO.

AZ/Mohave County. Just across the river from Needles.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I'm 45 minutes outside of downtown Orlando and I don't see that craziness.  Even when I worked in downtown Orlando the worst I saw was a homeless man pee on a tree.

You have my envy ;)

Offline RoosGirl

You have my envy ;)
LOL  Yep, man bits out on full display.  The thrill of my lifetime. :P