Author Topic: Newt Gingrich: Trump Needs to Have a ‘Very, Very Aggressive First Year’  (Read 378 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Pam Key13 Nov 2016830

Sunday on CBS’s “Face The Nation,” former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said President-elect Donald Trump needs to have a “very, very aggressive” first year in office to be successful.

Gingrich said Trump should, “Swing for the fences.”

He added, “This is a city which if you don’t shove it as hard as you can while you have momentum, they will surround you. I mean, the swamp doesn’t want to be drained. And the swamp will just suck you in if you let it, so he needs to have a very, very aggressive first year.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/11/13/newt-gingrich-trump-needs-to-have-a-very-very-aggressive-first-year/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Norm Lenhart

by Pam Key13 Nov 2016830

Sunday on CBS’s “Face The Nation,” former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said President-elect Donald Trump needs to have a “very, very aggressive” first year in office to be successful.

Gingrich said Trump should, “Swing for the fences.”

He added, “This is a city which if you don’t shove it as hard as you can while you have momentum, they will surround you. I mean, the swamp doesn’t want to be drained. And the swamp will just suck you in if you let it, so he needs to have a very, very aggressive first year.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/11/13/newt-gingrich-trump-needs-to-have-a-very-very-aggressive-first-year/

Start by devoting the inauguration to repealing the lest 8 years of EOs one by one on national TV.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Why do I sense shades of "We must act quickly, immediately" ala E.O.'s to implement policy?

I guess they really do admire how Obama got away with playing dictator, so I'm guessing they want to emulate?
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775