Author Topic: Still Tweeting  (Read 2061 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Still Tweeting
« on: November 14, 2016, 12:25:56 am »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Apparently it isn't enough that he will be President.  No, he has to keep tweeting attacks against anyone that didn't fall down in praise over his campaign or election.

Not a good sign.  It is evident of his narcissism and inability to accept any criticism.  It shouldn't matter to him any longer.  He won.

With his ambition for total control you can look forward to Federalizing banks and police.  He will not tolerate any criticism.  I won't say it this time.  I report and you decide.  What does that make you think of? 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Still Tweeting
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 12:30:43 am »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 12:56:21 am »

Breaking News from Israel.

Where is the birth certificate?

In bizarre ‘birther’ twist, claims Trump is Pakistani
Report says president-elect was born as Dawood Ibrahim Khan in Waziristan before being adopted by American family

http://www.timesofisrael.com/in-bizarre-birther-twist-claims-trump-is-pakistani/

Cute little Pakistani Trump.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 02:03:04 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline ABX

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 12:59:16 am »
Breaking News from Israel.

Where is the birth certificate?

In bizarre ‘birther’ twist, claims Trump is Pakistani
Report says president-elect was born as Dawood Ibrahim Khan in Waziristan before being adopted by American family

http://www.timesofisrael.com/in-bizarre-birther-twist-claims-trump-is-pakistani/

Cute little Pakistani Trump.

I don't care who you are, that there is funny. (yes lurkers, I know it is fake)

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 01:11:28 am »
I don't care who you are, that there is funny. (yes lurkers, I know it is fake)

LOL!

Offline Idiot

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 02:39:49 am »
Trump won't make it a year....   In a few months most will realize what a huge mistake he was....  At least we have Pence.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2016, 02:49:55 am »
Why does he feel the need to comment on the NYT's?

They've already destroyed themselves
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2016, 04:19:25 am »
Trump won't make it a year....   In a few months most will realize what a huge mistake he was....  At least we have Pence.

We also have 40+ Democrats in the Senate who would never ever vote to remove him from office in the event of an impeachment.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2016, 04:29:23 am »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Apparently it isn't enough that he will be President.  No, he has to keep tweeting attacks against anyone that didn't fall down in praise over his campaign or election.

Not a good sign.  It is evident of his narcissism and inability to accept any criticism.  It shouldn't matter to him any longer.  He won.

With his ambition for total control you can look forward to Federalizing banks and police.  He will not tolerate any criticism.  I won't say it this time.  I report and you decide.  What does that make you think of?

I was called a "snowflake" for complaining about this the other day so I won't comment on it I guess.

Maybe what he's going for is the "tweeting figurehead" while Mike Pence runs things behind the scenes?

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2016, 07:54:03 pm »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2016, 08:00:15 pm »

That's the funnies thing I've seen in a long time!  :silly:

That reminds me I need to buy some bird seed....
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2016, 08:27:20 pm »
1930s: President Roosevelt's Fireside Chats:

2016-???: President Trump's Twitter Wars

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

• Technical
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2016, 02:12:22 am »

• Technical
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2016, 03:20:19 pm »
I watched parts of @nbcsnl Saturday Night Live last night. It is a totally one-sided, biased show - nothing funny at all. Equal time for us?
-DJT

User Actions   
Following

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
The cast and producers of Hamilton, which I hear is highly overrated, should immediately apologize to Mike Pence for their terrible behavior

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2016, 04:17:19 pm »
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  · 2h2 hours ago 

I have always had a good relationship with Chuck Schumer. He is far smarter than Harry R and has the ability to get things done. Good news!

:silly: :silly:

• Technical
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2016, 04:19:03 pm »

I have always had a good relationship with Chuck Schumer. He is far smarter than Harry R and has the ability to get things done. Good news!

Trump praising Schumer? That will go over well on TOS...

Oceander

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2016, 04:23:14 pm »

Dear Trumpkins:  ya'll got snookered good!

88finger point

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2016, 04:44:47 pm »

I had to look that up to be sure it was real. 

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-tweets-then-deletes-chuck-schumer-smarter-more-cunning-than-harry-reid/article/2607855

Chuck Schumer 'smarter', 'more cunning' than Harry Reid

By DANIEL CHAITIN (@DANIELCHAITIN7) • 11/20/16 9:13 AM

President-elect Trump praised newly elected Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, while bashing his predecessor, Sen. Harry Reid of Nevada.

In a now-deleted tweet, Trump said Sunday morning that he has a "good relationship" with Schumer, who he said is "much smarter than Harry R, and actually, far more cunning - gets things done!"

In a follow-up tweet that replaced the original message, the billionaire businessman removed the "cunning" bit and added that Schumer's new position is "good news!"
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2016, 04:26:10 pm »
Dear Trumpkins:  ya'll got snookered good!

88finger point
If this were anyone else, I'd chalk it up to just another establishment politician schmoozing with the in crowd. :whistle:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline ABX

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2016, 04:52:24 pm »
One thing I wonder if he realizes. It will be illegal for him to delete his tweets after he becomes President per the Presidential Records Act. No more 3AM drunk texts about Ms. Universe.

• Technical
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2016, 04:53:08 pm »
One thing I wonder if he realizes. It will be illegal for him to delete his tweets after he becomes President per the Presidential Records Act. No more 3AM drunk texts about Ms. Universe.

Well he can just say he didn't intend to delete them, right?