Author Topic: Warren, Sanders draw new battle lines with Trump  (Read 309 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Warren, Sanders draw new battle lines with Trump
« on: November 13, 2016, 05:24:06 pm »
Warren, Sanders draw new battle lines with Trump
By Peter Schroeder - 11/13/16 10:30 AM EST

Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) say they are willing to work with President-elect Trump, but they are also preparing for war.

In the aftermath of Trump’s stunning victory, all eyes are turning toward how the two biggest personalities on the left pick up the pieces and navigate a fundamentally remade Washington.

For now, both are at least making sounds of compromise toward Trump. But it’s clear that sentiment is heavily layered with skepticism, and a vow to fight hard where they differ.

“The way that most progressives feel is similar to what Sanders and Warren have said,” said Neil Sroka, spokesperson for the liberal group Democracy for America. “There is a great deal of skepticism.”

more
http://thehill.com/policy/finance/305636-warren-sanders-draw-new-battle-lines-with-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Suppressed

Re: Warren, Sanders draw new battle lines with Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 06:33:11 pm »
Warren is set up nicely for 2020.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn