Author Topic: Clinton blames FBI director for presidential election loss  (Read 439 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton blames FBI director for presidential election loss
« on: November 13, 2016, 02:29:58 pm »
By LISA LERER
Nov. 12, 2016 6:14 PM EST

WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Clinton is blaming the FBI's decision to revive its examination of her email accounts for her devastating defeat in the presidential election.

On a call Saturday with top campaign donors, Clinton said her campaign was winning until FBI director James Comey sent a letter to Congress on Oct. 28 announcing that the FBI had uncovered emails possibly related to its earlier probe into her use of a private server as secretary of state. The new examination was sparked by an unrelated investigation into former New York Rep. Anthony Weiner, the estranged husband of one of her top aides.

The surprise announcement by the FBI came after three debates in which Republican Donald Trump was widely panned for his performance. Clinton told the donors that her campaign was leading by large margins in nearly every battleground state and was tied in Arizona, a traditionally Republican stronghold, until Comey released his letter.

more
http://www.bigstory.ap.org/article/fb6ce27ac9894a4abfd1b713d1f15170/clinton-blames-fbi-director-presidential-election-loss
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Clinton blames FBI director for presidential election loss
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 02:41:13 pm »
At this point what difference does it make?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 09:55:57 pm »
By LISA LERER
Nov. 12, 2016 6:14 PM EST

WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Clinton is blaming the FBI's decision to revive its examination of her email accounts for her devastating defeat in the presidential election.

On a call Saturday with top campaign donors, Clinton said her campaign was winning until FBI director James Comey sent a letter to Congress on Oct. 28 announcing that the FBI had uncovered emails possibly related to its earlier probe into her use of a private server as secretary of state. The new examination was sparked by an unrelated investigation into former New York Rep. Anthony Weiner, the estranged husband of one of her top aides.

The surprise announcement by the FBI came after three debates in which Republican Donald Trump was widely panned for his performance. Clinton told the donors that her campaign was leading by large margins in nearly every battleground state and was tied in Arizona, a traditionally Republican stronghold, until Comey released his letter.

more
http://www.bigstory.ap.org/article/fb6ce27ac9894a4abfd1b713d1f15170/clinton-blames-fbi-director-presidential-election-loss

In other words, Hillary is admitting that the truth was her downfall.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 05:03:33 am »
At this point what difference does it make?

888high58888

Nicely played!  :laugh:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink