Author Topic: Trump Not Expected To Live In White House Full Time  (Read 6354 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Not Expected To Live In White House Full Time
« on: November 13, 2016, 02:16:56 pm »

Newsmax
Trump Not Expected To Live In White House Full Time
Saturday, November 12, 2016 10:24 PM

By: Jeffrey Rodack

Donald Trump might only be a part-time resident of the White House.

The New York Times reported the president-elect is already talking with his advisers about how many nights a week he will actually stay in the official presidential mansion. According to the newspaper he has told them he would like to do what he always has – spend time in New York.

Trump, according to the newspaper, was shocked when he won the election and is trying to come to terms that his life is about to change. The Times noted that during the campaign he often flew hours late at night just to sleep in his own bed in Trump Towers in New York City.

And, the newspaper reported, Trump also enjoys his visiting his golf course in New Jersey and his Mar-a-Lago estate in South Florida on weekends.

Trump’s wife, Melania, is expected to move to Washington. But the newspaper noted, their 10-year-old son Barron, is midway through the school year in New York. It is unclear when Melania and Barron would officially take up residence in the White House.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/trump-white-house-live-new-york/2016/11/12/id/758580/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Re: Trump Not Expected To Live In White House Full Time
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 02:18:10 pm »
Maybe if they brought his gold toilet, his blankie, and his pacifier, he'd feel better?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 02:20:33 pm »
Maybe if they brought his gold toilet, his blankie, and his pacifier, he'd feel better?

Hey!!!!   Easy, there!

That's a future POTUS you're making fun of, buddy.      :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2016, 02:27:22 pm »
This article sounds like it could be total fluff and something one would read in People magazine.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2016, 02:28:01 pm »
Hey!!!!   Easy, there!

That's a future POTUS you're making fun of, buddy.      :laugh:

He will have to act like he actually wants the job.  The White House is in Washington, not Manhattan.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 02:28:41 pm by sinkspur »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2016, 02:30:32 pm »
Considering what is moving out I wouldn't live there at all until it has been fumigated at least three times!   Just saying!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2016, 02:30:41 pm »
Snopes calls the gold toilet a fable.
http://www.snopes.com/donald-trumps-golden-toilet/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2016, 02:32:53 pm »
Considering what is moving out I wouldn't live there at all until it has been fumigated at least three times!   Just saying!

with Bleach Bit...lol
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2016, 02:48:05 pm »
He will have to act like he actually wants the job.  The White House is in Washington, not Manhattan.

I'm speaking of his ten-year old son.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2016, 04:00:50 pm »

Good one @Bigun  LOL!   :laugh:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2016, 04:02:50 pm »
Anyone care to estimate the cost to taxpayers for Trump to have dual living accommodations?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2016, 04:59:05 pm »
Anyone care to estimate the cost to taxpayers for Trump to have dual living accommodations?

Probably along the lines of what it cost taxpayers for Presidents Reagan and Bush 43 to have dual living accommodations at the ranches they loved.   :shrug:

Let's not forget: Neither the Clintons nor the Obamas had a home to return to during their years in the White House.  If they had I'm sure "dual living accommodations" would have been accommodated for them, too.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2016, 05:01:14 pm »
Probably along the lines of what it cost taxpayers for Presidents Reagan and Bush 43 to have dual living accommodations at the ranches they loved.   :shrug:

Let's not forget: Neither the Clintons nor the Obamas had a home to return to during their years in the White House.  If they had I'm sure "dual living accommodations" would have been accommodated for them, too.

They didn't fly back and forth during the week.  I'm sure mid-town Manhattanites will love having streets blocked off because Trump wants his mirror fix.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2016, 05:02:33 pm »
Well that's one way of getting around those pesky visitor logs.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2016, 05:06:06 pm »
This will be de rigeur on 5th Avenue very soon:

We will be paying for all those trucks to just sit there.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2016, 05:07:29 pm »

Obama's house in Chicago:

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2016, 05:09:43 pm »
They didn't fly back and forth during the week.  I'm sure mid-town Manhattanites will love having streets blocked off because Trump wants his mirror fix.

Trump’s wife, Melania, is expected to move to Washington. But the newspaper noted, their 10-year-old son Barron, is midway through the school year in New York. It is unclear when Melania and Barron would officially take up residence in the White House.

If the nation understands why the Obama's will stay in WDC (ostensibly) so their daughter can finish her school year there, surely we can understand and offer some flexibility so Barron  can have the same accommodation.

Can't we?

« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 05:12:18 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2016, 05:17:48 pm »

It's doesn't matter to me. He said he isn't taking the salary.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2016, 05:31:14 pm »
If the nation understands why the Obama's will stay in WDC (ostensibly) so their daughter can finish her school year there, surely we can understand and offer some flexibility so Barron  can have the same accommodation.

Can't we?

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of bellyaching about Obama and seriously considering talk of Trump flying back and forth to New York every week and all the implications of that to say nothing of the colossal waste of taxpayer money.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 05:33:18 pm by sinkspur »

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2016, 05:32:00 pm »
Doesn't matter to me where he hangs his hat on given nights, but it is a tremendous security concern. Bush and Reagan both had ranches and then of course there is Camp David.

In any event, expect this onslaught of media attacks both big and small to continue all the way to inauguration day. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2016, 05:37:22 pm »

My family lived in San Clemente before, during, and after Nixon's Presidency. His staff members hung out at an oceanfront hotel, in Laguna Beach. Nixon often dined at El Adobe restaurant, in San Juan Capistrano. My brother worked on the construction of the Wind n' Sea restaurant, owned by Nixon attorney Robert Mardian's son. My other brother has a 2nd home mere blocks from El Adobe.

The communities flourished. My father was one of the original builders of "Presidential Heights"

http://presidentialheights1.com/

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2016, 05:43:01 pm »

Correct me if I am wrong but I remember hearing that the President has to reimburse for private travel on AF1....I know it is not even close to the actual cost it inters.

I do agree that their son should finish off the school year in NYC......being an AFbrat I remember well of always being uprooted and moving and being the new kid at school.
Support the USO

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2016, 06:01:13 pm »

He missed a great opportunity there, IMO.

Could have declared that he would donate it [salary] to an abused women/children fund.   

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2016, 06:02:53 pm »
Correct me if I am wrong but I remember hearing that the President has to reimburse for private travel on AF1....I know it is not even close to the actual cost it inters.

I do agree that their son should finish off the school year in NYC......being an AFbrat I remember well of always being uprooted and moving and being the new kid at school.

The Trump Foundation will take care of it.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2016, 06:05:09 pm »
He missed a great opportunity there, IMO.

Could have declared that he would donate it [salary] to an abused women/children fund.

Women who have been sexually assaulted by randy businessmen would have appreciated it.