Author Topic: Eric Holder: C’mon, let’s get rid of the electoral college  (Read 375 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Eric Holder: C’mon, let’s get rid of the electoral college
« on: November 13, 2016, 01:57:39 pm »
Eric Holder: C’mon, let’s get rid of the electoral college
posted at 2:31 pm on November 12, 2016 by Allahpundit

Not a good look for a former Justice Department chief to start sputtering about drastic changes to the Constitution because it happened to produce one outcome he didn’t like, but Holder’s never cared much about letting his partisanship show. Somewhere in an alternate universe, 107,000 votes in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania went the other way and this guy spent his Friday evening assuring Bill Maher that “the system worked.”

More liberals will come around to this idea in time, though, and not just out of simple butthurt over Clinton’s loss. The electoral college is an affront to a movement that rarely imagines a form of centralized authority that it doesn’t like.

more
http://hotair.com/archives/2016/11/12/eric-holder-cmon-lets-get-rid-of-the-electoral-college/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Eric Holder: C’mon, let’s get rid of the electoral college
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 02:45:58 pm »
How about we just get rid of Eric "The Red" Holder instead?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien