Author Topic: Trump Assassination Threats Mounting on Social Media  (Read 1696 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Assassination Threats Mounting on Social Media
« on: November 12, 2016, 11:31:21 pm »

Newsmax
Trump Assassination Threats Mounting on Social Media
Saturday, November 12, 2016 02:21 PM

By: Sandy Fitzgerald

President-elect Donald Trump is being threatened following Tuesday's election with calls through social media for his assassination, and the Secret Service will likely investigate all threats they deem to be credible ones, according to security sources.

Secret Service spokesperson Nicole Mainor declined comment on the growing number of posts, telling The New York Post that the agency "does not provide information regarding protective services," but a security source said the Secret Service will investigate threats.

Indirect threats are not generally prosecuted, the unnamed source said, as there is a difference between someone saying they will kill a president and someone who suggests that another person should commit the act.

The posts are mounting, and also include calls for Vice President-elect Mike Pence's death, and the use of an #AssassinateTrump hashtag has not been banned on Twitter, drawing outcry from many Trump supporters, reports The Gateway Pundit.

On the Saturday before Election Day, Trump was removed from the stage during an event in Reno, Nevada after someone shouted "gun" near the stage.

Austyn Crites, 33, a registered Republican, was taken into custody but no gun was found, and Crites was released, later telling The Reno-Gazette Journal that the incident has changed his life, as there will be some who feel he's a "sellout" while others will believe he had threatened Trump.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Trump-Assassination-threats-mounting/2016/11/12/id/758544/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Trump Assassination Threats Mounting on Social Media
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 11:46:28 pm »
" and the use of an #AssassinateTrump hashtag has not been banned on Twitter,"

That would make Twitter a terrorist Org. at the corporate level.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 11:54:56 pm »
Twitter is CRAP at responding to reports. It's a bullies/instigators paradise, since chances are you'll never get bothered, and, in the unlikely event your account is frozen or terminated you can have a second one up and running in about 3 minutes.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2016, 12:11:35 am »
" and the use of an #AssassinateTrump hashtag has not been banned on Twitter,"

That would make Twitter a terrorist Org. at the corporate level.

Who's going to report them and to whom?

When it comes to leftists, they get away with threats of assassination with no reprisal from anyone.

Happened with George W., and it will happen with Trump.

As far as I'm concerned, the left is filled with terrorists of all stripes.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2016, 12:14:31 am »
Who's going to report them and to whom?

When it comes to leftists, they get away with threats of assassination with no reprisal from anyone.

Happened with George W., and it will happen with Trump.

As far as I'm concerned, the left is filled with terrorists of all stripes.

The history of the left is one of terrorism in one form or another.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2016, 12:19:05 am »
Can I just say those people are idiots. You don't threaten a president or soon to be president. The Secret Service doesn't joke around.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2016, 12:35:18 am »

The day after obama was elected. Here in Oklahoma, a white man was arrested by an Oklhoma Policeman(black) for having a handmade sign in his car window stating..." Abort Obama, Not Babies"

And yes the SS did an investigation I believe.

How can twitter get away with much more?
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2016, 12:50:39 am »

The day after obama was elected. Here in Oklahoma, a white man was arrested by an Oklhoma Policeman(black) for having a handmade sign in his car window stating..." Abort Obama, Not Babies"

And yes the SS did an investigation I believe.

How can twitter get away with much more?

Serious answer: Because a blizzard of snowflakes will post bad things about Twitter and impact their profits if they stop it. With no one in law enforcement willing to upset the liberal chosen, you have your answer.

If someone did arrest more than one or two WHITE people, or if they arrested any Twitter staff, The Dept of justice would prosecute the cop for hate crimes and 1A violations.

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2016, 01:15:30 am »
Unbelievable.  First protests and now assassination threats illustrates the ignorance and the deterioration of our society. I find this very disheartening and disgusting.  Social media allows people to spew their hatred without repercussions.  The more I read of mass numbers of people protesting Trump's nomination, the more grateful I become that Hillary lost.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2016, 01:18:46 am »
One of the twitter super assassins.  That's no snowflake, that's a country ham dipped in hair bleach.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 01:19:27 am by AbaraXas »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2016, 01:22:33 am »
Can I just say those people are idiots. You don't threaten a president or soon to be president. The Secret Service doesn't joke around.

I know..do they think they are anonymous on twitter...they all need a knock on the door for even suggesting such a thing.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2016, 01:32:31 am »
One of the twitter super assassins.  That's no snowflake, that's a country ham dipped in hair bleach.

...hmm...perhaps 'it's' from the LGBT community. I sure as heck can't really tell what 'it' is.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2016, 03:19:02 am »

They'd better take every one of these threats seriously.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2016, 10:09:11 am »
Some Democrats and Leftists are such utter slime. From the race card to this.

Imagine if the right did that to Obama.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 10:23:56 am by TomSea »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2016, 12:17:16 pm »
What you are witnessing in all this violence and protests is the spawn of things we used to make fun of what they were doing to kids 15-20 years ago.

Remember the stories about not giving homework to kids as it makes their bags too heavy? Or outcome based education? How about the stories of schools not posting grades as it might hurt the kids self esteems? In fact, we can't do anything that would hurt their self esteems was the theme back then. At the time, I told my wife that when these kids grow up, they are going to have difficulty adapting to the real world.

Today, these same kids are now young adults who demand safe spaces in Universities.From what? Opinions they don't want to hear. Now, an election happened that they don't like and they are now under the impression that a temper tantrum will change the results.

To many of us, and in fact the majority of the country, understand that there are winners and losers in elections. These people have never, ever been introduced to the concept of losing and that's the underlying cause of why the violent protests over losing an election
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 12:22:09 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2016, 12:22:04 pm »
They'd better take every one of these threats seriously.
:amen:

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline LMAO

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2016, 12:31:33 pm »
What's now seemingly funny in a dark sort of way is all the news reports you have read regarding the millennials  in the past have painted them as the most open minded, tolerant generation.

Sure. Open minded and tolerant as long as things go their way and you agree with them
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 12:32:08 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy