Author Topic: Seething liberals vow revolution in Democratic Party  (Read 474 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Seething liberals vow revolution in Democratic Party
« on: November 12, 2016, 03:00:38 pm »
Seething liberals vow revolution in Democratic Party
By Jonathan Easley - 11/12/16 06:00 AM EST

The Republican civil war was supposed start this week.

Instead, a ferocious struggle has erupted on the left over the smoldering remains of the Democratic Party.

Liberals are seething over the election and talking about launching a Tea Party-style revolt. They say it’s the only way to keep Washington Democrats connected to the grassroots and to avoid a repeat of the 2016 electoral disaster, which blindsided party elites.

Progressives believe the Democratic establishment is responsible for inflicting Donald Trump upon the nation, blaming a staid corporate wing of the party for nominating Hillary Clinton and ignoring the Working Class voters that propelled Trump to victory.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/305617-seething-liberals-vow-revolution-in-democratic-party
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Seething liberals vow revolution in Democratic Party
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 03:14:48 pm »
I want to help the Democratic Party

So I am going to give them advice. Go left. You weren't radical enough on things like the environment, health care, the economy, taxes, the culture.....

Let Hugo Chavez be your role model. And you didn't call middle America stupid enough.

If they follow my advice they should win landslides from here on out
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 03:57:10 pm »
And they're only going to go more left, more crazy, more Bernie. Worst of all is they're reacting in typical knee jerk fashion to losing, a recipe for disaster. Worst kind of decision to make is one where you're pushed.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 03:57:45 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline rodamala

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 04:02:16 pm »
I want to help the Democratic Party

So I am going to give them advice. Go left. You weren't radical enough on things like the environment, health care, the economy, taxes, the culture.....

Let Hugo Chavez be your role model. And you didn't call middle America stupid enough.

If they follow my advice they should win landslides from here on out

Only thing I might add as advice,  hoard toilet paper.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 04:04:20 pm by rodamala »