Author Topic: Were The Obama Election Results Fraud? How Many Illegal Aliens Voted?  (Read 487 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Were The Obama Election Results Fraud? How Many Illegal Aliens Voted?

Hillary Clinton Lost the Election Because Millions of Democrats Did Not Vote and Jonathan Webber, a pundit, couldn’t figure out why this happened.  I was curious about the extra 10 million votes for Obama. Why did that totally vanish this year?  According to the media and black rioters and their leftist white terrorists in the streets, Hillary won. But why didn’t all this phantom voters show up at the polls this year?  This was supposed to be a contentious, hard election that rallied the troops…yet 10 million of the DNC voters didn’t show up at the polls at all this election! I smell voter fraud all over the place.

Continued At: https://emsnews.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/were-the-obama-election-results-fraud-how-many-illegal-aliens-voted/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Were The Obama Election Results Fraud? How Many Illegal Aliens Voted?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 01:49:36 pm »
This is amazing, Mitt and in fact, McCain also, actually got more votes than Trump.

We hear the point pushed for example that blacks did not show up to vote for Hillary as they did for Obama and Kerry actually too. That may be a part of it but this whole picture needs to be looked at.

I've always thought, Obama might have won with a lot of fraudulent votes.