Author Topic: Sorry America, we're not leaving! Celebrities who had promised to leave for Canada and beyond decide to stay  (Read 1475 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: THE DAILY MAIL

URL: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3927506/Celebrities-promised-leave-Canada-decide-stay-just-coincidence-Trump-planning-tax-cuts.html#ixzz4PljqOvpN

By RUTH STYLES FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

* Stars who had said they would quit America if he won have abandoned their promises before President-elect Trump is even inaugurated

* Those who made hasty U-turns include Miley Cyrus, Whoopi Goldberg, Amy Schumer, Bryan Cranston and Chelsea Handler

* Others have gone quiet, including Chloe Sevigny and Ne-Yo

* Lena Dunham has still to address her pledge despite a 1,700-word jeremiad on how watching Clinton lose brought her out in hives

* Quite why so many celebrity would-be emigrants have declined to go is unclear, although financial circumstances may have provided a motivation

* Trump has said he will chop the top income tax rate to 33 per cent, so there is no financial benefit to fleeing to Canada where it is the same

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 04:57:10 pm by Machiavelli »

Offline Norm Lenhart

What was that line? "This is Jack's complete lack of surprise"

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
TOMI LAHREN Has Special Message For Celebrities Who Said They’d Move To Canada If Trump Won [VIDEO]

Tomi Lahren has a great way of putting things into the proper perspective. Tomi’s new comments on Trump winning the Presidency are no exception

http://100percentfedup.com/tomi-lahren-special-message-celebrities-said-theyd-move-canada-trump-won-video/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DB

I'd be happy if only Lena Dunham moved... It would be good for her to be accountable at least once and deal with the consequences.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Years ago, the late great radio host Bob Grant would get callers who would bash this country and say they wanted to move to Africa.

Mr. Grant would tell them he would give them a one way ticket out of JFK airport so they could live there.

That would always shut them up. All talk no action, even when they were legitimately promised a free trip.

I imagine this is the same thing.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline LMAO

Many of them told us they never say what they don't mean and that others may say it but they mean it

Are we to now assume their words and promises going forward are meaningless?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Many of them told us they never say what they don't mean and that others may say it but they mean it

Are we to now assume their words and promises going forward are meaningless?

You mean to say that you actually believed anything they said before?
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline LMAO

You mean to say that you actually believed anything they said before?

I used to believe everything that Cher, Madonna, Miley Cyrus, and Lena Dung Ham  have said but now my faith and trust in them has been destroyed
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 04:52:52 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

Lena Dung Ham?

That was my phone's auto correct but it's fitting
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 04:53:51 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline jpsb

More proof that more than a few Celebs are dumber than a box of rocks. Looking for wisdom from a singer, actor, guitar player is not a very bright thing to do.