Author Topic: Megyn Kelly: Trump threatened to ‘unleash’ Twitter account on me prior to GOP debate  (Read 924 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Donald Trump threatened to “unleash” his Twitter account and his millions of devoted social media followers against Megyn Kelly days before she co-moderated a Republican presidential debate last year, the Fox News anchor writes in her upcoming memoir....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/11/trump-threatened-unleash-twitter-account-megyn-kel/

Offline Norm Lenhart

Fairly sure the Bible said that would happen. It's in Revelations. I'm sure of it.

Offline Idiot

She needs to move on to CNN or MSNBC, where she'll fit in better.  Geez....can't stand that woman.

Offline ABX

Fairly sure the Bible said that would happen. It's in Revelations. I'm sure of it.

Reminds me of FLOTUS releasing her hashtag army on Boko Haram.

Offline ABX

She needs to move on to CNN or MSNBC, where she'll fit in better.  Geez....can't stand that woman.

It is funny how just a few months before the primary, she was lauded as the greatest journalist for taking on Obama harder than most others would. I guess she took on the wrong person.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Reminds me of FLOTUS releasing her hashtag army on Boko Haram.

How are they doing BTW. Fitting in to their new Beverly Hills homes? I havent heard much about the girls since the Hashtag army returned them triumphantly and made their fondest wishes come true. I'm sure there was a parade down 5th avenue but I was sicj a week and must have missed it.

Offline ABX

How are they doing BTW. Fitting in to their new Beverly Hills homes? I havent heard much about the girls since the Hashtag army returned them triumphantly and made their fondest wishes come true. I'm sure there was a parade down 5th avenue but I was sicj a week and must have missed it.

shhhh... you aren't supposed to ask the result of the hashtag, just embrace the hashtag...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/world/africa/boko-haram-video-girls-nigeria.html?_r=0

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

It is funny how just a few months before the primary, she was lauded as the greatest journalist for taking on Obama harder than most others would. I guess she took on the wrong person.

Indeed!    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Norm Lenhart

shhhh... you aren't supposed to ask the result of the hashtag, just embrace the hashtag...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/world/africa/boko-haram-video-girls-nigeria.html?_r=0

Oops sorry. I'l just accept they are on a yacht ride today before the opera  later this evening. I envy them. New Bentleys are pretty pricy and they each got two!

I love Big Hashtag!