Author Topic: Bad to Worse: Dualing tweets about protests  (Read 626 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Bad to Worse: Dualing tweets about protests
« on: November 12, 2016, 01:59:32 am »
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  · 15h15 hours ago 

Love the fact that the small groups of protesters last night have passion for our great country. We will all come together and be proud!

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  · 24h24 hours ago 

Just had a very open and successful presidential election. Now professional protesters, incited by the media, are protesting. Very unfair!

What I am seeing is that Trump whined about protests being unfair.  He was criticized for it then he make a even bigger twitter mess by giving approval of the protests going on.

Yes people have a right to protest but they are breaking the law.  These people are smashing windows and damaging cars.  Setting fires.  But they are small groups with a passion for our great country.  Lets embrace the anarchy and the vandalism of private businesses.  They are passionate.

http://www.kpbs.org/news/2016/nov/11/anti-trump-protest-in-portland-ore-turns/

I want a President that will be firm and talk like a leader.  Call a riot a riot and condemn what is happening promising stiff sentences for people who damage property.  Over the last couple years there have been numerous riots resulting in enormous cost.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 02:07:32 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

geronl

Re: Bad to Worse: Dualing tweets about protests
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 02:10:29 am »
an aide or advisor probably wrote the first tweet.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 02:13:29 am »
4 years ago.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 02:53:03 am »
Seriously, Trump needs to stop Tweeting. Nothing wrong with the first one, until he or an aid added the "its unfair" part.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 11:18:36 am »
Seriously, Trump needs to stop Tweeting.

Doesn't POTUS have a person who does his tweets for him?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2016, 12:38:42 pm »
Maybe we have evil Trump and good Trump out there tweeting?

These protests are not peaceful. Destroying property and committing acts of violence should not be tolerated.

I know these adult children are not used to not getting their way in life and the election of Trump is a micro aggression in their feeble minds but welcome to real life, kiddies.

It's called an election and there are winners and loser in elections. There are no Participation Trophies
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy