Author Topic: Sean Hannity Purchases Original “The Forgotten Man” as Gift For President Elect Donald Trump…  (Read 1875 times)

Offline mrclose

As they say: A picture is worth ...

The wow aspect is not so much that Sean Hannity purchased it, but rather that Jon McNaughton actually sold the original. McNaughton never sells his originals… at least he never used to.

November 9th McNaughton announced via facebook that he sold the original to Sean Hannity:

“Sean Hannity just purchased my painting “The Forgotten Man” to give to Donald Trump to hang in the White House”
 https://www.facebook.com/mcnaughtonart/posts/10154731620468653

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/11/wow-sean-hannity-purchases-original-the-forgotten-man-as-gift-for-president-elect-donald-trump/

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I am not a big fan of Hannity, but I cannot imagine a better press secretary for Trump than him.  Unfortunately, he'd have to take a major financial haircut to do it.

Wingnut

I am not a big fan of Hannity, but I cannot imagine a better press secretary for Trump than him.  Unfortunately, he'd have to take a major financial haircut to do it.

He's no Tony Snow.  In fact Sean couldn't carry Tony jock strap.  Piss on Hannity.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Love this painting I hope Trump hangs it in the Oval
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mrclose

Love this painting I hope Trump hangs it in the Oval

Against the background of a darkening sky, all of the past Presidents of the United States gather before the White House, as if to commemorate some great event.

In the left hand corner of the painting sits a man. That man, with his head bowed appears distraught and hopeless as he contemplates his future.
Some of the past Presidents try to console him while looking in the direction of the modern Presidents as if to say, "What have you done?"

Many of these modern Presidents, seemingly oblivious to anything other than themselves, appear to be congratulating each other on their great accomplishments.

In front of the man, paper trash is blowing in the wind. Crumpled dollar bills, legislative documents, and, like a whisper—the U.S. Constitution beneath the foot of Barack Obama.

The Forgotten Man

Go to www.jonmcnaughton.com
~ Self

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Come on, Victor.   

He's the 1st example put forward in any claim FOXNEWS is RIGHT-WING Conservative.

Terrible choice if you want to win over more Millennials.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Come on, Victor.   

He's the 1st example put forward in any claim FOXNEWS is RIGHT-WING Conservative.

Terrible choice if you want to win over more Millennials.

Hannity can articulate Trump's policies without threatening anyone.  He is smart enough to spin, and spin well.  And he is fairly well-liked by the MSM in spite of his being a right wing radio host.  He'd be a way better spokesperson than that god awful Katrina Pierson.

Tony Snow went from Fox News to being Bush's press secretary.  People move into that position from media all the time.  It is expected.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hannity can articulate Trump's policies without threatening anyone.  He is smart enough to spin, and spin well.  And he is fairly well-liked by the MSM in spite of his being a right wing radio host.  He'd be a way better spokesperson than that god awful Katrina Pierson.

Tony Snow went from Fox News to being Bush's press secretary.  People move into that position from media all the time.  It is expected.

Loved Tony..I talked to him privately a few times on FR...a very very nice man...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

I'd rather it be Ivanka. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I'd rather it be Ivanka.

I agree she would be good, but neither one would do it anyway.  It will probably go to someone like Brett Baier.

geronl

Trump won't even understand what it means

Offline DCPatriot

I agree she would be good, but neither one would do it anyway.  It will probably go to someone like Brett Baier.

Tomi Lahren   

Offline mrclose

Tomi Lahren

:finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 02:01:06 am by mrclose »
~ Self

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Hannity...

Absolutely!  Which is why he would make a fine press secretary, since this is exactly what the press secretary does every day.

Wingnut

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
Against the background of a darkening sky, all of the past Presidents of the United States gather before the White House, as if to commemorate some great event.

In the left hand corner of the painting sits a man. That man, with his head bowed appears distraught and hopeless as he contemplates his future.
Some of the past Presidents try to console him while looking in the direction of the modern Presidents as if to say, "What have you done?"

Many of these modern Presidents, seemingly oblivious to anything other than themselves, appear to be congratulating each other on their great accomplishments.

In front of the man, paper trash is blowing in the wind. Crumpled dollar bills, legislative documents, and, like a whisper—the U.S. Constitution beneath the foot of Barack Obama.

The Forgotten Man

Go to www.jonmcnaughton.com

I would love to see this hanging in the Oval Office.   I wonder if Britain will send back the bust of Winston Churchill that that pr!ck Obama so rudely sent back.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I would love to see this hanging in the Oval Office.   I wonder if Britain will send back the bust of Winston Churchill that that pr!ck Obama so rudely sent back.

We don't have it. It was sent to the Embassy in DC, to wait for Obama's term to finish.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink