Author Topic: President-Elect Donald J. Trump Announces New Implementation Phase of Presidential Transition Team  (Read 212 times)

Offline mrclose

I don't know a lot of these folks?

President-Elect Donald J. Trump Announces New Implementation Phase of Presidential Transition Team

Vice President-Elect Mike Pence Named Presidential Transition Team Chair; Immediately Institutes Vice Chairs of Presidential Transition Team Executive Committee, Additional Presidential Transition Team Members And Staff Leadership For Transition Team

(New York, NY) - President-elect Donald J. Trump today announced that Vice President-elect Mike Pence will serve as Chairman of the Presidential Transition Team, and that Dr. Ben Carson, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, Former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives Newt Gingrich, Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, USA (Ret.), Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions will join the team's Executive Committee as Vice Chairs.

President-elect Trump also announced that the following leaders will join the Presidential Transition Team Executive Committee:

https://www.greatagain.gov/news/president-elect-donald-j-trump-announces-new-implementation-phase-presidential-transition-team.html
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I cannot freakin' wait!!!!!!

Give me some Jared and Ivanka.   AND Eric. 

Thought for sure, Ivanka was going to run the Trump empire.   The place must run itself.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald