Author Topic: Journalist who called for Trump assassination just got some bad news  (Read 7845 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

A writer for the Telegraph and the Guardian, Monisha Rajesh, deleted her Twitter account shortly after calling for the assassination of Donald Trump. Now it looks like Rajesh will be out of work.

breitbart.com reports: Following the election of Donald Trump this week, Rajesh posted multiple angry tweets to her now-deleted Twitter page, an archive of which can be seen here. The most notable, however, was one that Rajesh tweeted to Mark C. O’Flaherty, a photographer and travel writer who has also deleted his Twitter account, calling for “a presidential assassination.”

Breitbart reached out to both The Telegraph and The Guardian for comment on Rajesh’s tweets promoting violence against the president-elect. The official comment from the Telegraph Media Group was, “Monisha Rajesh is not an employee of Telegraph Media Group and will not be commissioned on a freelance basis.”

more at:  http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=48706   or   http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/11/11/columnist-deletes-twitter-account-following-trump-assassination-tweet/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Journalist who called for Trump assassination just got some bad news
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 09:37:09 pm »
It's about time someone pull these Leftist idiots ticket.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 09:37:44 pm »
1 left-wing kook "Journalist" down,   about 5,000 more to go. 

They all need to be put out of work.   Conservatives need to take over the news networks.   We will not get fair coverage until this happens. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline r9etb

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 09:39:18 pm »
Conservatives need to take over the news networks.   We will not get fair coverage until this happens.

I'd just as soon have a media corps who hates everybody equally, thank you very much.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2016, 09:41:33 pm »
It's about time someone pull these Leftist idiots ticket.

She will be hired shortly elsewhere. She should be in jail.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2016, 09:41:59 pm »
I'd just as soon have a media corps who hates everybody equally, thank you very much.
:amen:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 09:42:11 pm »
These people are idiots.

I said the same thing about Obama- no matter what you think of the man, an attack on him is an attack on the office he holds, and thus an attack on our Constitutional government.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 09:48:24 pm »

We've had 60 years of left wing Television coverage.   So okay.   Give us 60 years of right wing coverage,  we'll call it even,  then we can go back to balanced.  How's that?   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline r9etb

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2016, 09:49:23 pm »

We've had 60 years of left wing Television coverage.   So okay.   Give us 60 years of right wing coverage,  we'll call it even,  then we can go back to balanced.  How's that?   

Argument against:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2016, 09:49:35 pm »
1 left-wing kook "Journalist" down,   about 5,000 more to go. 

They all need to be put out of work.   Conservatives need to take over the news networks.   We will not get fair coverage until this happens.

re: bold

While I totally agree with the premise, it's even typing that....that wil be held up as an example to feed even @INVAR 's fears.

Expose deceit.  Demand their removal from the air and the internet in that occupation.   Become a blogger.  GTFO.

There have to be THOUSANDS of people in the media that secretly supported Trump, while not even voting for him.   It's about their survival.

But if these cretins can be thrown out and exposed, maybe others would stand up with, "I'm Spartacus!"

« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 09:50:25 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2016, 09:52:17 pm »
These people are idiots.

I said the same thing about Obama- no matter what you think of the man, an attack on him is an attack on the office he holds, and thus an attack on our Constitutional government.

That's really not the point.

He's the President-elect.   It's the same as wishing it on Obama...in the eyes of the Secret Service.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2016, 09:52:49 pm »

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. One echo chamber does not improve on another. You would be right back to a very bad situation within months.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2016, 09:53:16 pm »
That's really not the point.

He's the President-elect.   It's the same as wishing it on Obama...in the eyes of the Secret Service.

I probably didn't word it right but that's pretty much what I meant, IE, I agree with you.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2016, 10:00:44 pm »

I just posted about this 5 minutes ago on the Grubhub thread.

Liberals cannot seem to comprehend that what they say has immediate and sever consequences. They live in such a cloistered echo chamber that they automatically assume that every 'reasonable' person agrees with them. They do not seem to understand that there are different opinions which are equal in validity to theirs.

Hubris, intolerance, and arrogance is the definition of being "Liberal".
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2016, 10:02:29 pm »
re: bold

While I totally agree with the premise, it's even typing that....that wil be held up as an example to feed even @INVAR 's fears.

And that is because history teaches that it doesn't matter if it is a Communist or a Fascist 'revolution' - one of the first things taken over on the imposition of tyranny - (even a mob-supported one) , is purging the media and it's former journalists and editors.  Mass executions are pretty common.

Read up on the Munich Post if you dare.

That idiots pretending to be Conservative Constitutionalists are advocating what the enemies of liberty advocate - then I submit they are as equally reprehensible and dangerous to the existence of liberty as from the Leftists they so hate.

Because out of fear of the Communists, the mobs sought refuge and retribution from strong demagogues last century.

Their nation's ended up smoking hulks of ruin because the masses believed their leaders would make them 'great again', and they applauded and approved of the same garbage some would be happy to applaud and approve today.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2016, 10:04:31 pm »

Liberals cannot seem to comprehend that what they say has immediate and sever consequences. They live in such a cloistered echo chamber that they automatically assume that every 'reasonable' person agrees with them. They do not seem to understand that there are different opinions which are equal in validity to theirs.

They got away with making a movie about Killing GWB and I bet that paper reviewed it and gave it glowing reviews. This woman had no reasonable expectation she would suffer any consequence.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2016, 10:07:55 pm »
And that is because history teaches that it doesn't matter if it is a Communist or a Fascist 'revolution' - one of the first things taken over on the imposition of tyranny - (even a mob-supported one) , is purging the media and it's former journalists and editors.  Mass executions are pretty common.

Now Invar, you know full well that only happened because the right people were not in charge...

Offline r9etb

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2016, 10:08:36 pm »
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. One echo chamber does not improve on another. You would be right back to a very bad situation within months.

TOS being the case in point, as all of us here are well aware.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2016, 10:09:11 pm »
These people are idiots.

Besides, the last thing we want is for Obama to become a martyr for the Left.

Offline flowers

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2016, 10:09:50 pm »

@240B  that stock is down 4.9% since he did that.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2016, 10:10:49 pm »
TOS being the case in point, as all of us here are well aware.

Very good case in point actually. Complete with purging and demands for outright ideological purity.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2016, 10:11:07 pm »

They got away with making a movie about Killing GWB and I bet that paper reviewed it and gave it glowing reviews. This woman had no reasonable expectation she would suffer any consequence.

I wonder if Brexit and Trump are harbingers of change in that regard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2016, 10:11:49 pm »
Argument against:

You're gonna have to do better than that.   That's just one guy.   How many do they have?  30? 50? 100?   And that's just the talking heads.   How many editors,  programmers,  cameramen,  writers,  janitors,  etc.  in the studio that are left wing Democrat hacks?   

Virtually all of them.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2016, 10:11:50 pm »

I wonder if Brexit and Trump are harbingers of change in that regard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ

Or "The Times They Are a Changin' Back."

Offline r9etb

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2016, 10:12:11 pm »

It's not a distinctively "Liberal" failing, though.  I've seen those things from people of all political persuasions.  Leftist activists have gained power, so their hubris, intolerance, and arrogance have larger consequences at the moment.  Perhaps their tendency toward magical thinking makes it seem worse.  But it really is not just them.