Author Topic: Jane Fonda on Donald Trump win: ‘I feel like I was hit by a truck’  (Read 725 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Friday, November 11, 2016

Jane Fonda says she’s fearful for her family and the future of feminism after Donald Trump’s stunning Election Day victory over Hillary Clinton.

“How many people here feel that their brains are scrambled?” the actress and liberal activist asked attendees at the Atlanta Women’s Foundation’s annual luncheon Thursday.

“I feel like I was hit by a truck, frankly,” she said, CNN reported. “I am scared, as a woman. I have daughters. I have granddaughters. I’m scared. But I know that we need to understand why this happened, and what it means, and how do we move forward together.”

Read more:  http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/11/jane-fonda-on-donald-trump-win-i-feel-like-i-was-h/
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Jane Fonda on Donald Trump win: ‘I feel like I was hit by a truck’
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 08:32:34 pm »
Posted by me in the Disqus comments:

Cyber Liberty • 19 minutes ago

The other day I was waiting at a stoplight.

A two-door convertible pulled up next to me with Jane Fonda driving, Gloria Steinem in the passenger seat and Rosie O'Donnell in the back seat. They took one look at me and started screaming "F*** you, male Chauvinist pig!" while wildly flipping me the finger. Just as the light changed, Fonda slammed on the accelerator, flying into the intersection.

At that precise moment, a cement truck came from the left and crushed the car, killing all of them instantly.

I sat quietly, shaken up. I thought to myself, "Oh my God! That could have been me!"

The next day I signed up for truck-driving school.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 08:36:58 pm »
What goes around comes around lady.

I am firmly convinced, this nation is so hopelessly divided with no common foundation upon which to stand, that it is to the point that mass bloodshed is coming.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 08:47:31 pm »
What goes around comes around lady.

I am firmly convinced, this nation is so hopelessly divided with no common foundation upon which to stand, that it is to the point that mass bloodshed is coming.

I hope you're wrong about that, but I fear you are correct.  Keep your powder dry, boys and girls.  Mrs. Liberty and I carry everywhere now.  This is AZ, I don't need a "by your leave" from the government.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 12:49:57 am »
From the article...
“How many people here feel that their brains are scrambled?"

That's because they're liberals
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2016, 02:16:22 am »
Quite frankly, I don't give a damn what Jane Fonda thinks.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2016, 02:20:31 am »
You want to know what it's like to be hit by a truck, Jane? 

Would you like me to show you?

Offline uglybiker

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2016, 02:26:15 am »
“I feel like I was hit by a truck...

She's startin' to look like it, too. :smokin:
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!