Author Topic: Report: Chelsea Clinton Eyeing Congress  (Read 3828 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Chelsea Clinton Eyeing Congress
« on: November 11, 2016, 03:39:10 pm »

Newsmax
Report: Chelsea Clinton Eyeing Congress
Friday, November 11, 2016 08:27 AM

By: Joe Crowe

Chelsea Clinton is being eyed for a congressional run, according to Emily Smith in the New York Post's Page Six column.

The daughter of Bill and Hillary Clinton could run for the seat in New York City's 17th Congressional District held now by Rep. Nita Lowey, a 79-year-old career politician, once Lowey decides to retire, according to Page Six.

Lowey's districts include parts of Rockland and Westchester counties, and the Clinton family's home base, Chappaqua. In August, the Clintons bought a home next to theirs, which intended for Chelsea and her family, husband Marc Mezvinsky and their two children.

The Page Six column said that the Clinton daughter lives and is registered to vote in Manhattan, but could change her residence to Chappaqua to run for Lowey's position.

A source told the paper that the Clinton family will continue their political aspirations.

"While it is true the Clintons need some time to regroup after Hillary's crushing loss, they will not give up. Chelsea would be the next extension of the Clinton brand," said the source.

"In the past few years, she has taken a very visible role in the Clinton Foundation and on the campaign trail. While politics isn't the life Hillary wanted for Chelsea, she chose to go on the campaign trail for her mother and has turned out to be very poised, articulate, and comfortable with the visibility."

Chappaqua is the "logical" place for Clinton to run from, according to the source. "It would be straightforward for her to raise money and build a powerful base."

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/chelsea-clinton-eyeing-congress/2016/11/11/id/758379/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Report: Chelsea Clinton Eyeing Congress
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 03:42:48 pm »
The Clintons will never go away, I am afraid. The Clinton Crime Foundation investigation must proceed.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 03:53:05 pm »
The Clintons will never go away, I am afraid. The Clinton Crime Foundation investigation must proceed.

This time it will. Have you seen Chelsea out and about? She is a genuinely stupid person with a very undynamic personality. There is a reason why NBC never has her on anymore even though she is under contract with them. She is just awful.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 03:53:21 pm by Frank Cannon »

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 03:56:07 pm »
Well considering how pitiful the Dem bench currently is, they got to go some where

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2016, 04:08:30 pm »

I don't know anything specific, but she may be involved in Hillary's mess somehow.I am not sure of Chelsea's involvement with the Clinton Foundation but it is possible she is in the pot with the rest of them.

Maybe Obama will pardon her too. Who knows?

Even if she does run, my God she would be an easy target. The silver spoon daughter of an impeached father and a pardoned felon mother, with no specific qualifications in anything and no identifiable accomplishments.

My dog could run against her and win. Plus, my bichon sweety-pie is even prettier than Chelsea. So there's that too.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2016, 04:12:55 pm »
This time it will. Have you seen Chelsea out and about? She is a genuinely stupid person with a very undynamic personality. There is a reason why NBC never has her on anymore even though she is under contract with them. She is just awful.

Indeed.  Her only attraction was her parents' power ... and now Hillary is seen as the destroyer of the party (she's not -- she's just a particularly pustulent symptom), and both her parents are understood to be utterly corrupt.

And as you point out, she has no redeeming qualities of her own that can overcome those handicaps.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 04:14:05 pm by r9etb »

Offline rodamala

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 04:15:51 pm »
Imagine if you will... Donald Trump Jr. running against her.  That would be a riot.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 04:20:55 pm »

This is the worst possible move for the Clinton's.  I don't see it as much as Chelsea's wish as family pressure.

All of the people saying 'let Hillary alone, she's suffered enough' are now taking a second look.  At least I am.  We are now wanted the Crime family investigated in all aspects of its wrongdoing.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2016, 04:22:10 pm »
I don't know anything specific, but she may be involved in Hillary's mess somehow.I am not sure of Chelsea's involvement with the Clinton Foundation but it is possible she is in the pot with the rest of them.

Maybe Obama will pardon her too. Who knows?

Even if she does run, my God she would be an easy target. The silver spoon daughter of an impeached father and a pardoned felon mother, with no specific qualifications in anything and no identifiable accomplishments.

My dog could run against her and win. Plus, my bichon sweety-pie is even prettier than Chelsea. So there's that too.

Great post. My dogs are prettier, too. And they have not had extensive plastic surgery like Chelsea.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2016, 04:24:25 pm »
Imagine if you will... Donald Trump Jr. running against her.  That would be a riot.

Now you're scaring me.  I envision a never-ending parade of Trump progeny running for office for years to come.

And, as Frank said, the Clinton's only have one ugly duckling... I don't really mean that ... looks don't matter that much if she were not a loser in other ways... and the Trump kids are just creepy.

Offline Millee

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2016, 04:28:10 pm »

Intellect and charisma are two traits democrat women seldom possess.   :whistle:

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2016, 04:29:25 pm »

Great post. My dogs are prettier, too. And they have not had extensive plastic surgery like Chelsea.

Really? I didn't know she had surgery. I kind of noticed a small change her appearance for the better but I thought it was lighting and good makeup. Hmm, learn something new everyday.

check this out
Hubble/Chelsea vs. Bubba/Chelsea  Pretty obvious what happened here.

If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2016, 04:57:03 pm »

Yes, but she's a Clinton; it doesn't matter how stupid or how un-charasmatic she is.  Other than Warren and Castro the DEMS don't really have anyone.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2016, 05:07:39 pm »
Yes, but she's a Clinton; it doesn't matter how stupid or how un-charasmatic she is.

It didn't matter when her parents had influence and she was a means to an end; it matters now, when she must rise or fall on her own merits.

Her parents are damaged goods, and I think the nice people on the left are starting to eye the cupboards where the sharp knives are kept....

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2016, 05:21:52 pm »

There are thousands of people in D.C. who are singing Ding Dong the Witch is dead!

Hillary is not the kind of person who has 'friends'. She has people she controls and sycophants, but nobody ever really liked her. She was rude, aggressively obnoxious, and arrogant, to everyone she met. They always knew she was a screaming bitch who is not too bright, but she was too powerful (through her husband) to stand up to.

Oh, but now she is out. And there are more than a few who will gladly do what they can to see her hang. At a time when she needs friends and loyalty the most, she has neither. Through her monumental hubris, she burned all those bridges long ago.

I'm not sure how many people in Washington D.C. would want another Clinton around. Especially with all the baggage and bad memories she would bring with her. Nah. In my opinion the Clintons are washed up. And a lot of people who knew them are saying, 'Good riddance'. It is time for them to go. Those guys are bad news.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2016, 05:23:26 pm »

Really? I didn't know she had surgery. I kind of noticed a small change her appearance for the better but I thought it was lighting and good makeup. Hmm, learn something new everyday.

check this out
Hubble/Chelsea vs. Bubba/Chelsea  Pretty obvious what happened here.

Look at old pictures of Chelsea. The nose has been done and chin implants as well. Probably more nips and tucks. I am a former surgical nurse so I have an eye for this.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2016, 05:40:58 pm »

The chin, nose, eyes, and mouth, are my guess. But you know more about that stuff than I do.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2016, 05:43:25 pm »

Perhaps Bill was shooting blanks, so they made a deal with Webb.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2016, 05:53:17 pm »
If this is The Next Generation, does that make her Wesley Crusher?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline LMAO

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2016, 05:59:45 pm »
Good God, can these people ever go away?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2016, 06:32:30 pm »

Perhaps Bill was shooting blanks, so they made a deal with Webb.

It was rumored that Bill was sterile because of mumps in his childhood.  Never thought I'd thank mumps.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2016, 06:34:44 pm »

I have no problem at all with Chelsea trying to look better.  Her parents were no lookers and apparently Hubbell's genes were dominant and he was one ugly dude.

Her surgery was just right and she does look a lot better.  But no surgeon can remove the Clinton from her.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2016, 06:40:39 pm »

I have no problem at all with Chelsea trying to look better.  Her parents were no lookers and apparently Hubbell's genes were dominant and he was one ugly dude.

Her surgery was just right and she does look a lot better.  But no surgeon can remove the Clinton from her.

True.  And I do feel sorry for her.  Growing up as she did, surrounded by Clinton disciples and enablers.... they did appalling damage.

To her credit, she apparently did see and attempt to address the corruption at the Clinton Foundation, at least at first. 

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2016, 07:08:11 pm »
Yes, but she's a Clinton; it doesn't matter how stupid or how un-charasmatic she is.  Other than Warren and Castro the DEMS don't really have anyone.

Any Kennedy's left??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline flowers

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2016, 10:13:10 pm »

The chin, nose, eyes, and mouth, are my guess. But you know more about that stuff than I do.

The clintons are done.  Tossed into the trash bin of history.  @240B Try reading thru some of her emails.........ugh.