Author Topic: For everyone's entertainment  (Read 1716 times)

Offline LMAO

« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 01:32:06 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Re: For everyone's entertainment
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 01:59:55 am »
I'm curious what the one who demands "somebody better fix this shit" thinks should be done
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 02:19:35 am »
I'm curious what the one who demands "somebody better fix this shit" thinks should be done

Well, they obviously want shit fixed and thats what should be done!

Oh you meant specifics? I sorta doubt they thought through that far while emoting.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 02:26:03 am »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-10/amazing-video-compilation-devastated-dems-freaking-out-over-trump-victory

Nothing to say, myself

Really, what can be said? Thats the result of brainwashing. She/they just realized the UFO isn't coming and kool aid is the only alternative.

We can't fix these people. It's not like Tarzan where the noble savage comes to civilization and suddenly learns the ways of humanity. These people are mentally on ape level. It's all they have known. You will never teach them civilization. they will never be reprogrammed/deprogrammed by mental health professionals. The best we can hope for is giving them their own state, dropping off supplies from 30,000 feet and not allowing them to reproduce.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2016, 02:34:21 am »
Well, they obviously want shit fixed and thats what should be done!

Oh you meant specifics? I sorta doubt they thought through that far while emoting.

I raked leaves today because that shit needed to be done.

Offline beandog

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2016, 02:37:43 am »
I hate raking leaves so I got all the trees cut down.  Problem solved.  I like Fall a lot better now. :laugh:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 02:38:53 am »

Did you make a youtube video screaming about the camera? because really, it's the new thing now. Anyone whose anyone is doing it.

With duckface and a peace sign gets you extra Twitter cred.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 02:39:45 am »
I hate raking leaves so I got all the trees cut down.  Problem solved.  I like Fall a lot better now. :laugh:

LOL I had that exact thought today.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2016, 02:39:55 am »

We can't fix these people.

How do you fix people who all their lives have been told nothing matters but their self esteem? That video is the result

Barry Goldwater

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2016, 02:40:27 am »

Unlike CC, you we have video of...or not...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElJFYwRtrH4

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2016, 02:41:08 am »
How do you fix people who all their lives have been told nothing matters but their self esteem? That video is the result

Yup, exactly.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2016, 02:44:14 am »

Offline beandog

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2016, 02:46:59 am »
LOL I had that exact thought today.
You have no idea what a happier person I am now.  Know more leaves on my roof, know more leaves in my pool. 

Unfortunately, I have these stupid southern living oak trees in my front yard.  Hate those things but I live in MS and they won't let you cut them down.  Terrible trees but they seem to like them around here.  Can't rake those stupid leaves and my entire front yard is full of nuts.  I just don't understand why the squirels are so skinny around here.  It's a nut feast in my front yard right now.  Never buy a house that has a southern living oak anywhere around it. **nononono*

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2016, 02:48:54 am »

Offline beandog

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2016, 02:49:15 am »
Unlike CC, you we have video of...or not...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElJFYwRtrH4

I tell anyone who doesn't like it that they can come over to my house and rake the leaves, clean them off my roof and out of my pool.  Until then they can shut up.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2016, 02:55:24 am »
#3 is freaking awesome. Effeminate pusswad trying hard to show more emotion than his sociopathic nature will really allow. Trying so hard, yet LGBQT (or whatever) rolls off his tongue like a SJW champ. I bet this guy squirts water in his eyes and takes pictures of himself appearing to be crying just so he can tweet it... after 14 "takes" though to make sure the look is right.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2016, 02:59:20 am »
My favorite was definitely the first one. She was great. Threatening suicide and then demanding and ambulance? Classic SJW

Barry Goldwater

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2016, 03:02:29 am »

I watched a couple of them. Already seen several of these.

My question is, for whom are they doing these videos, and why? I speculate that they do it for themselves, to give themselves and others who know them the impression that they 'did something' to fix this shit. We have seen this before with Michelle Obama...

See that! I did something!

I think that is part of why there are so many of the selfie videos. They did something. They fought the system!

Of course an online video will make no difference. But they do not know or care about that. You cannot "wish" or "tantrum" reality into being real. They are learning this lesson, and it is hard for them to accept.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2016, 03:06:27 am »

My question is, for whom are they doing these videos, and why? I speculate that they do it for themselves, to give themselves and others who know them the impression that they 'did something' to fix this shit. We have seen this before with Michelle Obama...

I think that is part of why there are so many of the selfie videos. They did something. They fought the system!

Of course an online video will make no difference. But they do not know or care about that. You cannot "wish" or "tantrum" reality into being real. They are learning this lesson, and it is hard for them to accept.

We are living in interesting times

If you were to ask Mrs Obama what she really hoped to accomplish with that hashtag, it would be interesting to hear her answer. I would guess it would be some liberal gobbley gook.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 03:14:20 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2016, 03:10:20 am »

They have their circles on stupal media. they all circle jerk the stuff for youtube hits and popularity then use the numbers to talk about how important the 'issue' is and how much they did for the cause.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2016, 03:30:49 am »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2016, 03:35:23 am »
That was so good, I'm going to watch it again...

without pants on.

I'ma try that.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2016, 04:03:02 am »

Day-um! I couldn't watch the whole thing.
That is the sh*t that needs to be fixed.
Is this what people are filling their kids heads with?
That slop is worse than child abuse. What a bunch of sniveling pups.

Another generation of those and the country is doomed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis