Author Topic: First day as First Lady... Melania Trump dresses demurely in an all-black outfit as she travels to Washington, D.C. to meet President Obama and Michelle with newly-elected husband Donald  (Read 3347 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
First day as First Lady... Melania Trump dresses demurely in an all-black outfit as she travels to Washington, D.C. to meet President Obama and Michelle with newly-elected husband Donald

The 46-year-old former model donned a double breasted black coat, a black skirt, and black Christian Louboutin pumps on Thursday
    Although Michelle Obama wasn't seen at all during the trip, Melania had a private meeting with the First Lady and Joe Biden's wife Jill
    After their trip to the White House, the couple headed to Capital Hill, where they met with Republican leaders, including Paul Ryan 

By Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com

Published: 15:40 EST, 10 November 2016 | Updated: 16:08 EST, 10 November 2016

For her first trip to Washington, D.C. as the future First Lady, Melania Trump stuck with a demure all-black ensemble as she accompanied her husband Donald to the White House.

The 46-year-old former model donned a double breasted black coat, a black skirt, and black Christian Louboutin pumps on Thursday, choosing a rather somber outfit for their appearance at the nation's capital.

Although Michelle Obama wasn't seen at all during the trip, Melania had a private meeting with the First Lady and Joe Biden's wife Jill before she and the president-elect traveled to Capital Hill together.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3925108/First-day-Lady-Melania-Trump-dresses-demurely-black-outfit-travels-Washington-D-C-meet-President-Obama-Michelle-newly-elected-husband-Donald.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline montanajoe

Still looks hot to me.

With all the doubts I have about Trump it is going to be pleasant to have a Hottie as a First Lady ^-^

Offline montanajoe

Offline musiclady

With all the doubts I have about Trump it is going to be pleasant to have a Hottie as a First Lady ^-^

You mean, you don't think ol' Bill is hot??   :silly:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Love the look on his face..he's gotta be thinking this place is a dump..
I'll enjoy seeing him remodel the mess they made with the Obama 'redesign' of the Oval Office. That'll make Mooch furious.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline montanajoe

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Just a little thinner.....

But just as purdy!

Yea, come to think of it, being gay wouldn't be so bad by comparison.

geronl

Offline Norm Lenhart

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't know why anyone would be surprised. She was a professional model,and the one thing all models understand is clothes.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Frank Cannon

No matter what you think of Donny, it will be awesome to have a bunch of hot chicks floating around at Presidential events.

geronl

The real first lady is Ivanka, I doubt he sleeps in the same bed as Melania.

Offline montanajoe

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The real first lady is Ivanka, I doubt he sleeps in the same bed as Melania.

@geronl

Have you decided to whine professionally now?

Not much money in it,is there?

How ya set for food stamps and public housing?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline jpsb

Offline rodamala

Attention Wal*Mart shoppers!  We're having a Price Rollback in ladies fashions on boob belts.  Clearance price 2 for $1.99.

Offline beandog

how do you put someone on ignore?
I don't know but usually if I want to ignore somebody I just don't read their posts.  Seems to work very well. :shrug: