Author Topic: WOW! Obama Staffers Seen CRYING As Obama Congratulates President-Elect TRUMP  (Read 2196 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

WOW! Obama Staffers Seen CRYING As Obama Congratulates President-Elect TRUMP

Jim Hoft Nov 10th, 2016 10:10 am 22 Comments

OMG!
Obama staffers were pictured crying as Barack Obama congratulated Donald Trump on Wednesday at the White House.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/wow-obama-staffers-seen-crying-president-elect-trump-drives-white-house/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 04:33:30 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
My Schadenfreud cup runneth over again today...
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Norm Lenhart

My Schadenfreud cup runneth over again today...

Then allow me to suggest a larger cup. You'll need it ;)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Oh noes, I'm out of a job!

Seriously, what is it with young liberal Millenials and the inconsolable crying? No emotional control whatsoever.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

Proof positive that the "Everyone gets a trophy" generation is learning the hard lesson that in the real world there are winners and losers.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Seriously, what is it with young liberal Millenials and the inconsolable crying? No emotional control whatsoever.

to be fair I might have cried if we had 4 more years of a Clinton.  Maybe not too but I would a been pissed
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Sniveling Snowflake Syndrome.

That, and the positively paralyzing nightmare of a realization that they might have to get a private sector job.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

DELICIOUS!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Is there some way to harvest energy from liberal tears? We could probably power cities for days with them or something.

Offline mirraflake

What is even worse the young liberal men who you see crying.

Offline Norm Lenhart

It really is the result of the special snowflake parents/parenting. Whats worse is that it is so prevalent, the military is now infested with them. When my daughter got out after 8, the stories she told me about how DIs and COs she knew personally had been hauled in and reprimanded for harsh language alone was nauseating.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 04:49:33 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline bolobaby

That photo is delicious.

My favorite part is what liberals THINK will happen under a Trump presidency. I've been saying I think he will do some bad things, but mostly because those things will BE LIBERAL. LOL.

What do these people really think is going to happen? That all women will be forced to take a 50% pay cut, blacks will be forced back into slavery, and latinos will be lined up against the wall and shot?

At least we know for sure that when liberals win, millions more babies will be slaughtered in the womb. Those are ACTUAL deaths.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Norm Lenhart

What do these people really think is going to happen? That all women will be forced to take a 50% pay cut, blacks will be forced back into slavery, and latinos will be lined up against the wall and shot?

Thats exactly what they think as thats what they were indoctrinated with. Which is kinda contradictory as they never were taught to think to begin with...

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Oh geeze... just when I thought the entertainment value of this election couldn't get any better...!   :silly:
Let it burn.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I worked in the tech industry when the dot-com bubble burst. People were being layed-off by the thousands. I saw lots of crying when they knew they are about to lose their job.

I agree with you. I think much of this crisis thinking is because many in D.C. feel they are on the cusp of being unemployed.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Polly Ticks

5 Ways to Recover From the Post-Election Blues
NOVEMBER 9, 2016 7:10 PM
by ELIZABETH VARNELL

The subtle nods and spontaneous conversations sparked by T-shirt slogans or well-placed lawn signs gave us a collective sense of purpose, even among strangers, over the past months. Generations bonded over the possibility of a woman in the Oval Office and joined together in grassroots efforts across the country. Now, suddenly, shockingly, it’s over. As the post-election blues begin, psychologists say a loss of connectedness and a sense of grief and even helplessness can set in.

http://www.vogue.com/13501413/post-election-blues-hillary-trump-2016/
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline austingirl

Sniveling Snowflake Syndrome.

That, and the positively paralyzing nightmare of a realization that they might have to get a private sector job.

The snowflakes would not be able to get a private sector job - those jobs have actual content and expectations.

Offline austingirl

Thats exactly what they think as thats what they were indoctrinated with. Which is kinda contradictory as they never were taught to think to begin with...

No critical thinking skills in this bunch. They have been indoctrinated in government schools into political correctness and know nothing of economics, civics, or history.

Offline austingirl

Is there some way to harvest energy from liberal tears? We could probably power cities for days with them or something.

Since you asked:

Offline aligncare

Off-topic. Just a note to die-hard #NeverTrumpers. If you have stopped listening to Rush Limbaugh, I strongly suggest you tune him in again. If you do, what you will hear is the same brilliance about American politics and culture, post-election, that had catapulted him to a prominent and important place in the conservative movement. This I promise.

Rush has always been and still is a smart, cogent, insightful patriot. Promise.

Yes it is off topic.

:threadjack:

Could we just get over the Trump/Nevertrump thing and simply quit poking the stick at each other?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 05:50:32 pm by MOD3 »

Offline austingirl

Then allow me to suggest a larger cup. You'll need it ;)

I have gone to gallon jugs to hold all my Schadenfreud!  :silly:

Offline rodamala

Offline Norm Lenhart

Off-topic. Just a note to die-hard #NeverTrumpers. If you have stopped listening to Rush Limbaugh, I strongly suggest you tune him in again. If you do, what you will hear is the same brilliance about American politics and culture, post-election, that had catapulted him to a prominent and important place in the conservative movement. This I promise.

Rush has always been and still is a smart, cogent, insightful patriot. Promise.

Thank you but no. I can think for myself. But your concern is appreciated.

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
No emotional control whatsoever.

Now that is a true statement if I ever heard one.  It is a very good summary of the "special snowflake" generation.  M:y dad used to say that there was only three occasions that called for crying - broken bones, funerals and weddings.  Outside of that, you were being a crybaby.