Author Topic: Iran fails to meet terms of nuclear deal, says UN watchdog  (Read 436 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Iran fails to meet terms of nuclear deal, says UN watchdog
« on: November 10, 2016, 04:05:35 pm »
Iran fails to meet terms of nuclear deal, says UN watchdog
#IranNuclear

It's the second time Tehran has exceeded the threshold for heavy water, a material used as a moderator in nuclear reactors.

Iran has exceeded a soft limit on sensitive material set under its nuclear deal with major powers, the UN atomic watchdog said on Wednesday, according to agency reports. The report came hours after Donald Trump - who has strongly criticized the agreement - won the US presidential election.

On Wednesday Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif called on US president-elect Trump on Wednesday to stick to international agreements following his threats during the election campaign to tear up a nuclear deal with Tehran.

"Every US president has to understand the realities of today's world. The most important thing is that the future US president stick to agreements, to engagements undertaken," Mohammad Javad Zarif said in Romania.

Read More At: http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/iran-nuclear-un-deal-donald-trump-238615503

Offline r9etb

Re: Iran fails to meet terms of nuclear deal, says UN watchdog
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 04:07:11 pm »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 05:38:07 pm »
I think this is closer to what everyone is thinking.

[attachment deleted by admin]
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

geronl

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 11:49:33 pm »
I am sure everyone is completely shocked, lol