Author Topic: Samantha Bee: White People Have Ruined America  (Read 721 times)

Offline mirraflake

Samantha Bee: White People Have Ruined America
« on: November 10, 2016, 03:50:00 pm »

Samantha Bee took aim at white people on Wednesday night's episode of Full Frontal after they voted for Trump in overwhelming numbers
    Bee said that 'once you dust for fingerprints, it’s pretty clear who ruined America - white people'
    Bee also criticized white women, who polls show supported Trump over Clinton on Tuesday
    'Hope you got your sticker, ladies. Way to lean out,' said Bee

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3923844/White-people-ruined-America-Samantha-Bee-takes-aim-Caucasian-voters-Donald-Trump-s-win-Hillary-Clinton.html
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 03:54:07 pm by mirraflake »

Offline Poser

Re: Samantha Bee: White People Have Ruined America
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 04:10:40 pm »
I am proud to have had a hand in ruining America. :patriot:

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 04:19:35 pm »
This angry, racist, fat British wench would likely be surprised to hear that no one with an IQ above freezing temperature cares what she thinks.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 04:35:40 pm »
This dizzy broad was one of the agriest Hitlary supporters using her brand of non funny comedy to pimp for her gal. Looks like it payed off for her.

BTW, if she was in her home country of Canada, she would be sued for saying this. They have insane anti defamation laws up there.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 04:49:51 pm »
White people (among others) built America into the greatest country on Earth.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 05:11:10 pm »
If she means white liberal professors and entertainers then she might have a point.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 05:23:07 pm »

Really good example of Liberal insanity. This is full blown self-hating White guilt to a crazy extreme.

What does she think this country would be if it were primarily Black, or Mexican?

What is she saying? I don't get. This is White woman essentially yelling, "I hate White people!"

But, but, you are White. Beside that, every race voted for Trump to some degree. He would not have won without what are called 'minorities'. If to blame someone, she should blame the Black, Mexican, and Asian support for Trump. They put him over the top.

Her anger is illogical and misdirected. But Liberals are never known for sane, logical, thinking.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 06:30:05 pm »
She means white people like her.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org