Author Topic: Giuliani cites 'deep and disturbing issues' in Clinton pardon  (Read 466 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Giuliani cites 'deep and disturbing issues' in Clinton pardon
« on: November 10, 2016, 03:11:29 pm »
November 10, 2016, 08:36 am
Giuliani cites 'deep and disturbing issues' in Clinton pardon

By Mark Hensch

Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani says President Obama should not pardon Hillary Clinton for any crimes she may have committed before he leaves office.

“There are deep and disturbing issues there,” Giuliani, a key Donald Trump adviser and former federal prosecutor, said Thursday on Fox News’s “Fox & Friends,” citing the Clinton Foundation.

“That’s why I don’t think President Obama should pardon her,” Giuliani added. "I think President Obama should leave it to the system that we all believe in to determine, is she innocent or is she guilty?”

Giuliani added that declining to probe the Clinton Foundation’s questionable finances could set a poor precedent for similar investigations.

“It’s hard to investigate other people,” said Giuliani.

“What do you say to a foundation where you have a fraud of $50,000 when you haven’t looked at a foundation of where there is an alleged fraud in the millions or hundreds of millions of dollars? Now, it may be true that it’s not true. But it hasn’t been investigated.”

The White House on Wednesday refused to rule out the possibility that Obama would pardon Clinton to prevent Trump from prosecuting her when he takes office.

Obama spokesman Josh Earnest added the president is hopeful Trump will honor the longstanding tradition of not using the criminal-justice system for revenge on political opponents.

Trump last month threatened to jail Clinton over potential wrongdoing when she used a private email server as secretary of State.

The billionaire struck a softer tone in his victory speech early Wednesday, however, noting Americans owe Clinton “a major debt for her service to our country."

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/305366-giuliani-obama-shouldnt-pardon-clinton
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Giuliani cites 'deep and disturbing issues' in Clinton pardon
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 03:28:38 pm »
This was real banana republic in not indicting her.

I disliked the Obama administration but it was never because of corruption, now, they seem to be the most corrupt administration in my lifetime at least.

If she is pardoned; our country needs to move on.

I hope pardoned only means certain crimes, it should not be blanket.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 03:30:17 pm by TomSea »