Author Topic: Is Trump about to help pardon Assange? Shock calls after WikiLeaks release Clinton e-mails  (Read 1259 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Is Trump about to help pardon Assange? Shock calls after WikiLeaks release Clinton e-mails

DONALD Trump has been controversially called on to help ensure WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange gets a pardon after the release of the damaging Hillary Clinton e-mails.

Despite having only been elected in the early hours of this morning, the Republican candidate is already facing his first major decision over calls for Mr Assange to be cleared over sex assault allegations.

WikiLeaks has long sought to expand privacy rights and has strongly opposed secret wiretaps, drone strikes, and the Guantánamo Bay prison facility.

more at :  http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/730637/Julian-Assange-Wikileaks-Donald-Trump-pardon-emails-Hillary-Clinton-US-election-2016

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Lando Lincoln

Hmmm... That would be interesting. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Longmire

Despite having only been elected in the early hours of this morning, the Republican candidate is already facing his first major decision over calls for Mr Assange to be cleared over sex assault allegations.

I wasn't aware Mr. Assange was wanted in the United States for sexual assault.  :pondering:

geronl

Is he even American? Has he been convicted of something?

Offline Lando Lincoln

Is he even American? Has he been convicted of something?

Indeed.  Good questions.  It is Sweden that has warrants for his arrest.  Nothing is pending here for his email hacking, is there?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 04:29:13 pm by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

geronl

So Trumpers now want El Presidente to use pardons as political weapons.

Leftist tactic.

Offline DCPatriot

Indeed.  Good questions.  It is Sweden that has warrants for his arrest.  Nothing is pending here for his email hacking, is there?

'Pardons' aside, he's a dead-man walking.   

There are dozens of donors that burned their money.

Plastic surgery...white cat.       ......eye patch.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline SirLinksALot

Well, he can always grant Assange Asylum in the United States the way Putin did with Snowden.

But note --- I am not sure if the President has the power to do that without Congressional authorization.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I haven't forgotten that Wikileaks helped Bradley Manning betray America and our allies.

Offline montanajoe

I haven't forgotten that Wikileaks helped Bradley Manning betray America and our allies.

Exactly all of these guys are Traitors...and its a pity the Country has become soft on Traitors..

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Well, he can always grant Assange Asylum in the United States the way Putin did with Snowden.

But note --- I am not sure if the President has the power to do that without Congressional authorization.

We have a five decade old extradition treaty with Sweden. A president can't just violate that treaty or write it off. It would require renegotiating the treaty and Senate approval.
https://internationalextraditionblog.com/2011/06/15/sweden-extradition-treaty-with-the-united-states/

Offline kevindavis007

:amen:
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Cripplecreek

Exactly all of these guys are Traitors...and its a pity the Country has become soft on Traitors..

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see wikileaks turn on Trump now. Just because the hard left hates and wanted to humiliate Clinton doesn't mean they love Trump.

Offline Longmire

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see wikileaks turn on Trump now. Just because the hard left hates and wanted to humiliate Clinton doesn't mean they love Trump.

The whole notion of a Trump/Putin/Assange love triangle that the Neocons and Democrats have been pushing for a year should be tested.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Assange made several statements that he disliked Trump as much as Clinton, he just didn't think he could find leaks worse than what Trump was saying himself (his words). Assange was a big Jill Stein fan.

However, Wikileaks did serve a purpose to shine a light on a lot of dark reaches of the DNC and Hillary clan.

Offline DCPatriot

Trump never uses email.

Offline UMichConservative

Wikileaks called our troops murderers: https://collateralmurder.wikileaks.org/

One of the (many) things about Hannity that ticked (trying to keep it family friendly) me off during this recent election cycle was whenever he would praise Assange as some sort of hero.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 02:27:13 am by UMichConservative »

Offline Cotay

Well, I guess they do need to free up room in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London so Hillary has a place to seek asylum once she is convicted.  :tongue2:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 09:56:51 am by Cotay »

Offline DB

Offline Cripplecreek

His family does.

Wikileaks has exposed far more than just email.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Well, I guess they do need to free up room in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London so Hillary has a place to seek asylum once she is convicted.  :tongue2:

Harrods Tea Rooms are going to be pissed if Assange leaves. Every damned day you get various agents, spies, and press sitting in there and buying a lot of food and drink to keep the good tables by the window.  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink