Author Topic: Former KKK leader David Duke: 'Our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump!  (Read 604 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Former KKK leader David Duke: 'Our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump!
Pamela Engel
Business InsiderNovember 9, 2016

Former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke celebrated Donald Trump's win on Twitter on election night....

This is one of the most exciting nights of my life -> make no mistake about it, our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump! #MAGA pic.twitter.com/HvJyiJYuVa
— David Duke (@DrDavidDuke) November 9, 2016

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/former-kkk-leader-david-duke-075823237.html
Video at link.

Just makes me want to hurl.

“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline endicom

Video at link.

Just makes me want to hurl.

Duke is talking through his culo.

Offline mountaineer

Get back under your rock, fool.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

Offline dfwgator

Hey David, you moron...Trump doesn't win unless millions of two-time Obama voters voted for Trump.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15

How come it's not "insensitive" when liberals pull this garbage?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour