Author Topic: Trump camp leaves door open to special prosecutor for Clinton  (Read 628 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump camp leaves door open to special prosecutor for Clinton
« on: November 09, 2016, 03:47:44 pm »
Trump camp leaves door open to special prosecutor for Clinton

By Daniel Halper

November 9, 2016 | 8:54am | Updated

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump’s campaign manager is not ruling out the appointment of a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

Kellyanne Conway told MSNBC she had not yet discussed the matter with Trump — but the conversation would be coming soon.

Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence are “looking to unify the country, but we haven’t discussed that in recent days, and I think that it’s all in due time,” Conway said.

Trump pledged an “expedited investigation by a special prosecutor” back in August.

more
http://nypost.com/2016/11/09/trump-camp-leaves-door-open-to-special-prosecutor-for-clinton/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Trump camp leaves door open to special prosecutor for Clinton
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 04:01:54 pm »
I could not believe my ears while listening to Fox Business this morning. They are calling for Hitlery to be pardoned. Even Judge Napolitano said this- after the many crimes she committed - unbelievable. She should ne prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 04:17:27 pm »
I could not believe my ears while listening to Fox Business this morning. They are calling for Hitlery to be pardoned. Even Judge Napolitano said this- after the many crimes she committed - unbelievable. She should ne prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

This will be his first test. He told us he would not disappoint us. I expect him to not fail on his first challenge.

Offline PoloSec

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 09:42:26 pm »
I keep hearing about Hillary being pardoned but there is something I don't understand maybe someone can explain, how can obama Pardon anyone for a crime they have not yet been convicted of or even charged with.

Now I can see how Trump might want to Pardon Hillary after a conviction but if he was going to do that why press to prosecute to begin with; then again it should not be up to Trump to pursue prosecution but at the discretion of whomever he appoints as AG (based on evidence not on politics) unless of course everything remains the same and Trump is merely the next new King.

So can somebody explain to me how someone can be Pardoned before they are found guilty of committing a crime, I am at a loss to understand all this speculation on hillary and a horde of hillaryites being pardoned by obama unless there is some sort of conviction prior to January 20th.

Facts, Reason, Logic and Common Sense when consistently applied ultimately leads to the proper conclusion!  It worked for our Founding Fathers.

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 09:51:36 pm »
    I really believe Trump WON'T do it, in the Spirit of 'Why can't we all get along' or some such crap, BUT obummer will pardon the Clinton Clan anyway, regardless of conviction, to protect his own a$$.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.