Author Topic: Confessions of a #NeverTrumper  (Read 200 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Confessions of a #NeverTrumper
« on: November 09, 2016, 03:44:50 pm »
Morning!

I woke up praising God and being Thankful.  I am thankful to God that He gave me the strength not to compromise on my vote.  I had many good, good friends who advised me to vote for Trump.  It was a tough decision that I didn't take lightly.  There were a few days I searched myself whether I was doing the right thing.  Knowing Hillary I am glad that Trump won.  Trump to me obviously is a compromise vote.  A compromise of Conservatism more to the left than we have ever been.  But when I woke up I realized the election went exactly the way I wanted it to.  I voted for Evan McMullin and Trump won. 

I congratulate Trump on his victory.  I hope that he will continue to seek Godly council.  I pray that he accepts Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.  I also pray that he holds our Constitution in the highest regard and that he clings to it and doesn't stray away from what MAG.  Freedom 

I pray he doesn't continue to portray a thought pattern of revenge.  It isn't helpful and it isn't Christian.   

-Chosen Daughter

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.