Author Topic: Netanyahu declares Trump 'a true friend of the state of Israel' who will help bring 'peace and stability in our region'  (Read 312 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Netanyahu declares Trump 'a true friend of the state of Israel' who will help bring 'peace and stability in our region'

Benjamin Netanyahu welcomed Donald Trump as new American president
    'I look forward to working with him to advance security,' Israeli leader said
    His Education Minister said it marked the end of idea of Palestinian state
    Many Western leaders have congratulated reality TV star on the victory

By Jay Akbar For Mailonline

Published: 06:21 EST, 9 November 2016 | Updated: 09:36 EST, 9 November 2016

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu congratulated Donald Trump on his election as US president on Wednesday and called him 'a true friend of the state of Israel'.

'I look forward to working with him to advance security, stability and peace in our region,' Israeli leader Netanyahu said in a statement.

He went on: 'The ironclad bond between the United States and Israel is rooted in shared values, buttressed by shared interests and driven by a shared destiny.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says Donald Trump is a 'true friend' of Israel ©Jack Guez (AFP)
RELATED ARTICLES

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3919902/Israel-minister-says-Palestinian-state-Trump-win.html#ixzz4PWXf2K6h

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I'll bet you that there was a helluva lot of celebrating in Israel this morning!

Conversely, the Ayatollahs in Iran are totally shocked.

Even Vladimir Putin is relieved.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald