Author Topic: Clinton to address staff, supporters Wednesday morning  (Read 199 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton to address staff, supporters Wednesday morning
« on: November 09, 2016, 02:12:41 pm »
November 09, 2016, 08:15 am
Clinton to address staff, supporters Wednesday morning

By Mark Hensch

Hillary Clinton will speak to campaign staffers and supporters in New York City on Wednesday morning.

She will speak in the New Yorker Hotel’s grand ballroom at 9:30 a.m., according to a statement.

Republican Donald Trump amazed the globe by defeating Clinton in the president election late Tuesday evening. She led him by about 3 points in national polling averages as Election Day dawned.

Clinton did not speak after the race was called, and her campaign chairman declined to formally concede early Wednesday.

“I know you’ve been here a long time, and I know it’s been a long night and a long campaign, [but] I can say we can wait a little longer can’t we?” John Podesta said at the Javits Center in New York City during Clinton’s election watch party.

"They are still counting votes, and every vote should count, so we’re not going to have anything more to say tonight.”

Clinton's aides confirmed, however, the former secretary of State ultimately conceded to Trump during a phone call.

Tuesday’s election ended a long and at-times acrimonious campaign between the pair as they struggled over who would become President Obama’s successor.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/305163-clinton-to-address-staff-supporters-this-morning
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34