Author Topic: Concession Speech from Hillary?  (Read 5298 times)

Offline libertybele

Concession Speech from Hillary?
« on: November 09, 2016, 01:47:59 pm »
Still waiting.  Where is the congratulatory speech from Clinton or is she possibly going to contest FL and PA?  That's my guess.  I'm sure she has a team already put together to start looking for ways to contest the election.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

Re: Concession Speech from Hillary?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 01:51:09 pm »
  She's already  conceded to Donald, huma set up the call last night.

The ONLY bright side of this election fiasco is the bitch is gone, probably forever, VANQUISHED!!!!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Puss-N-Boots

• God. Family. Seahawks!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 01:51:10 pm »
She didn't write one.  She had no idea she could possibly lose, since she wanted it and was therefore entitled to it on a silver platter.
The Constitution is not a suggestion.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 01:53:51 pm »
Will she make her last ( :seeya: ) public speech, or will she snub all her supporters and the rest of us because she's a bitter old crow he will NOT become the first female president!!!!    :silly:

Yes, I am very very happy and absolutely astounded that Hillary IS DEFEATED!!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 04:12:54 pm »
Watching Podesta last night was illustrative of the utter corruption of the candidate and her slimy campaign. I guess they didn't create enough ballots in Philly and Pittsburgh, Detroit and Madison. A fatal miscalculation.

The dumfounded expression on the faces of her supporters last night was wonderful. Anyone who could support the lying corrupt shrew is either brainwashed or complicit in her evil.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 04:14:30 pm »
Who cares?  Just go away, Hillary.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 04:16:21 pm »

Gore conceded to Bush then took it back.

@corbe

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 04:25:12 pm »

@SywakSays  2m2 minutes ago
Even after ignoring them last night, @HillaryClinton is an hour late to her concession speech. No respect for the people supporting her.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2016, 04:30:42 pm »

The ONLY bright side of this election fiasco is the bitch is gone, probably forever, VANQUISHED!!!!

I feel sorry for her grandchildren, now that Oma's schedule is open. Her days of paid speeches are DONE.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2016, 04:33:41 pm »

@corbe

That's because the EV race was so close, not the case this time,  too many states to flip.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2016, 04:34:51 pm »
Watching Podesta last night was illustrative of the utter corruption of the candidate and her slimy campaign. I guess they didn't create enough ballots in Philly and Pittsburgh, Detroit and Madison. A fatal miscalculation.

The dumfounded expression on the faces of her supporters last night was wonderful. Anyone who could support the lying corrupt shrew is either brainwashed or complicit in her evil.

I'd pay a penny for his thoughts this morning :laugh:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2016, 04:41:38 pm »
She's here ...

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2016, 04:42:34 pm »
Omigod! She just scratched the side of her nose! It was a sign to the moderators to send it over to her!
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2016, 04:46:22 pm »
They're wearing PURPLE!  Symbolizing death of, I assume, the country.  No, bitch.  It's the death of the Clintons in politics.

I thought it usually resembles royalty. Bill is wearing a matching tie. I don't know if their stylists thought of deeper meaning but it may be a final statement that the see themselves as rightful rulers abdicating.

Offline ABX

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2016, 04:47:26 pm »
I'd pay a penny for his thoughts this morning :laugh:

Probably wishing he never clicked that fake Google link.

Offline ABX

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2016, 04:48:32 pm »

@corbe

A concession really means nothing legally. It is a personal marketing statement.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2016, 04:49:33 pm »
I bet Bill is very relieved this morning.  I think he dreaded the prospect of being "First Man", and having to behave.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2016, 04:56:22 pm »
Please!  Listening to Kaine was pitiful and painful; he made it sound in the beginning that Hillary lost because she was a woman.  No, Hillary lost because she is one of the most evil, corrupt women in the history of our country. In listening to her speech I distinctly got the feeling that she is encouraging all the liberals who have tried to influence and destroy the principles upon which this country was founded to rise against a return to the Constitution and rebuilding our country.  I turned her off after 10 minutes and hopefully this is her last political speech.  I hope she decides to leave the political scene for good.  :patriot:

Hallelujah the Clinton dynasty has been shattered!!   Good riddance.   :seeya:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2016, 04:58:46 pm »
Please!  Listening to Kaine was pitiful and painful; he made it sound in the beginning that Hillary lost because she was a woman.  :seeya:

Yet all the liberal pundits are out there saying this election was a victory for division and bitterness.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2016, 05:00:35 pm »
May Hitlary now get hit by a bus.

Offline chae

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2016, 05:02:30 pm »
Oh please, this is not the end of the Clintons.  I'd put money on Chelsea running for President.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2016, 05:04:16 pm »
May Hitlary now get hit by a bus.

Nahh... that's too easy.  I hope she finally is held accountable and responsible for her corruption. She would be wise right now to go into permanent seclusion.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 05:04:34 pm by libertybele »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2016, 05:06:25 pm »
Never Trump wrong on so many fronts:

--Trump will lose, and he will cause the GOP to lost the Senate, perhaps the House too (now GOP controls Presidency, Senate and House)

--Trump will lose Hispanics and blacks (did better than Romney)

--Trump has no ground game (he won the effing election!!!!)

--Anybody supporting Trump will pay a price. Fact Sen. Only Sen. Heck of Nevada who distanced himself from Trump, lost his seat.

--And finally that the markets would tank. (DJIA UP about 200, from closing yesterday)

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2016, 05:14:41 pm »
Yet all the liberal pundits are out there saying this election was a victory for division and bitterness.

The liberal media has not learned a damn thing from this election.
Principles matter. Words matter.