Author Topic: Be gracious winners  (Read 15599 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Re: Be gracious winners
« Reply #200 on: November 16, 2016, 10:07:20 pm »

I'm reminded of all the times I've heard democrats refer to Obama as "the boss" (incidentally the same thing the soviets called Stalin, Kruschev and others) and now we have Trump toadies saying that we will all bow down Trump.

That didn't start with His Excellency. There were people aplenty referring to President Lips II as our commander-in-chief,
erasing the distinction between the Constitution's designation of the president as commander-in-chief of our armed forces and
the plebiscitarian designation fo the president as the nation's boss. I saw similar conferences upon Droopy Drawers Clinton,
the first President Lips, and even Ronaldus Maximus by their most recalcitrant acolytes. And they were just as disgusting as are
those today who insist we accept President-elect Donaldus Minimus as our boss.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline ced003

« Reply #201 on: December 17, 2016, 11:36:48 pm »
 :silly:
I regret that I allowed Veterans Day to pass without congratulating Trump for surviving his long-ago campaign at the Battle of Poontang.
The Poster Formerly Known as 6323cd at TOS
#NeverTrumpOrClinton

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #202 on: December 17, 2016, 11:46:50 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Wingnut

« Reply #203 on: December 18, 2016, 12:04:04 am »
I regret that I allowed Veterans Day to pass without congratulating Trump for surviving his long-ago campaign at the Battle of Poontang.

Poontang Hill. 
Was that the hill Trump died on.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #204 on: December 18, 2016, 01:09:03 am »

Poontang Hill. 
Was that the hill Trump died on.
And here I thought it was in the wild bush of the Poontang Valley. My bad.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

« Reply #205 on: December 18, 2016, 01:15:44 am »
And here I thought it was in the wild bush of the Poontang Valley. My bad.

Agent Orange Defoliated that jungle.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #206 on: December 18, 2016, 01:22:43 am »
Agent Orange Defoliated that jungle.
Touche!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

« Reply #207 on: December 18, 2016, 01:27:03 am »

Offline ced003

« Reply #208 on: December 18, 2016, 06:27:58 pm »
And they were just as disgusting as are
[/quote]

And then there is this...

https://christiandiarist.com/2016/12/18/a-biblical-warning-to-unrepentant-trump-resisters/

We are in a bad, bad place.

[attachment deleted by admin]
#NeverTrumpOrClinton

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #209 on: December 18, 2016, 06:33:37 pm »
That doesn't stop a multitude, though, who out of fear, irrational devotion, or both will follow them like an abused spouse.

Yeah, for now... This is the hopey-changey phase.

But if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground...
After Jan20, there will be a lot of sore asses, I'll bet. Then will come all the squawkin and throwin dirt in the air...
About a year too late.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #210 on: December 18, 2016, 07:08:04 pm »

https://christiandiarist.com/2016/12/18/a-biblical-warning-to-unrepentant-trump-resisters/

So he attacks the Elector the same way the Left attacks those they disagree with.

As far as his cited passage in Luke that “there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known", the truth was revealed early-on - and the Trump-is-messiah crowd willfully ignored it all out of their personal fears or desire for revenge.  They deliberately, willfully and vociferously discount/ignore the myriad fruits of fraud, deceit, unrighteousness, lies and the true Liberal Leftist ideology of the man they now worship as sent from the Divine.

Even though it was made known and manifest.  Instead it was they themselves that engaged in covering it all up and hiding it all under an avalanche of "Hillary is worse" and "If you don't vote Trump, you are voting for Hillary".

We are definitely in a bad, bad place.

But I will never bend the knee to Trump.

I will regard him in the exact same manner I did Obama and the rest of the Leftists in government; a threat to liberty and the Constitution.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 07:11:33 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline ced003

« Reply #211 on: December 18, 2016, 08:15:11 pm »
 :amen:
#NeverTrumpOrClinton

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #212 on: December 18, 2016, 09:11:16 pm »
So he attacks the Elector the same way the Left attacks those they disagree with.

As far as his cited passage in Luke that “there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known", the truth was revealed early-on - and the Trump-is-messiah crowd willfully ignored it all out of their personal fears or desire for revenge.  They deliberately, willfully and vociferously discount/ignore the myriad fruits of fraud, deceit, unrighteousness, lies and the true Liberal Leftist ideology of the man they now worship as sent from the Divine.

Even though it was made known and manifest.  Instead it was they themselves that engaged in covering it all up and hiding it all under an avalanche of "Hillary is worse" and "If you don't vote Trump, you are voting for Hillary".

We are definitely in a bad, bad place.

But I will never bend the knee to Trump.

I will regard him in the exact same manner I did Obama and the rest of the Leftists in government; a threat to liberty and the Constitution.
Well said. And for all the flack we caught about it, discerning such, and that this would not be the first time, we recognize they consider themselves anointed of the Almighty, ...just like many predecessors who ignored Him for a lesser being.

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

« Reply #213 on: December 18, 2016, 10:00:24 pm »

@ced003

Lol!  "Dares to resist the authority of President Trump."  He's the President-Elect.  I wonder if this guy was as eager to lick Obama's boots?

Trump and the simple-minded moron who wrote that can both bite me.

Offline ced003

« Reply #214 on: December 18, 2016, 10:04:37 pm »
 888high58888
@ced003

Lol!  "Dares to resist the authority of President Trump."  He's the President-Elect.  I wonder if this guy was as eager to lick Obama's boots?

Trump and the simple-minded moron who wrote that can both bite me.
#NeverTrumpOrClinton