Author Topic: Hey Sinkspur  (Read 960 times)

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Hey Sinkspur
« on: November 09, 2016, 11:33:12 am »
This is how I'm picturing you right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08i9kvCJvJ0
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Labette

• Show us on this doll where Trump made it hurt.
Re: Hey Sinkspur
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 11:54:08 am »
Back when I was checking in here regularly, Trump wasn't even going to get the nomination. There was supposed to be some sort of coup at the convention...

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 12:07:40 pm »
Hate wins.  Who knew?  When is your President going to throw Hillary in jail?  When do the Mexicans get thrown out?  When does the wall go up?

This is going to be fascinating to watch.  No one has the least idea what the man may do.  I don't think he has the least idea what to do.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 12:16:48 pm »
Hate wins.  Who knew?  When is your President going to throw Hillary in jail?  When do the Mexicans get thrown out?  When does the wall go up?

I'm just waiting for the reality to set in that Trump is still a liberal. I'm seeing all kinds of fantasy hopes being posted on twitter this morning.

"Trump is a repudiation of the establishment" (Except for the fact that he and the establishment have been playing grab ass since spring and names like Priebus keep showing up as potential cabinet picks)

Just this morning I saw a meme that ranchers like Roy Fincum no longer have to fear the federal government. The fact is, Trump wants firm federal control over western lands and wants to keep it away from the states who might sell the land to private owners.

Offline Mod1

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 12:25:10 pm »
This forum does not permit posters to "call out" other members. This thread is wholly inappropriate and is being locked.