Author Topic: Democratic Underground claims it was hacked by Trump supporter  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Democratic Underground claims it was hacked by Trump supporter
« on: November 09, 2016, 06:03:44 am »
Democratic Underground claims it was hacked by Trump supporter today. 

http://www.democraticunderground.com/503.php?com=forum&id=1251

Edited by Mod1 to fix the title
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 12:40:45 pm by Mod1 »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Re: http://www.democraticunderground.com/503.php?com=forum&id=1251
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 12:04:59 pm »
Oh my!   :silly:
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 12:24:46 pm »
Who knew that tears falling on a keyboard could actually travel through the internet.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 12:25:00 pm »
I went there last night when it was clear that Trump was going to win, just to have fun watching the panic. Saw the hacked message and LMAO.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 12:29:05 pm »
OK so there is a silver lining to Trump winning.  :silly:

Offline doghouse

Re: Democratic Underground claims it was hacked by Trump supporter
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 09:36:35 pm »
They claim both DU and DI were hacked and I do not believe it for a single second.

The liberals just could not stand being humiliated so they probably took both boards down and blamed it on "a trump supporter".

So just how did they manage to prove it was a Trump supporter, did they hire him to hack these boards?

This is a total crock of crap to avoid having to face reality after having run their mouths, and other orifices, for the last 18 months.

Because they blame a Trump supporter they will have a new rule when they come back up.  No Trump supporter or any statement in favor of Trump will not be allowed.

This is "Brown Shirt Dictator Control" for their little world.  Too bad for them that the real world continues to rotate and the CRIMINAL HILLARY LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad for them the Republicans will now control the White House and both houses of congress and will be stacking SCOTUS with conservative judges.  The impact of Trump SCOTUS judges will keep the court conservative for another 3 decades.

Yes I am gloating and will rub it in big time when the boards open again.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 10:10:48 pm »
They claim both DU and DI were hacked and I do not believe it for a single second.

The liberals just could not stand being humiliated so they probably took both boards down and blamed it on "a trump supporter".

So just how did they manage to prove it was a Trump supporter, did they hire him to hack these boards?

This is a total crock of crap to avoid having to face reality after having run their mouths, and other orifices, for the last 18 months.

Because they blame a Trump supporter they will have a new rule when they come back up.  No Trump supporter or any statement in favor of Trump will not be allowed.

This is "Brown Shirt Dictator Control" for their little world.  Too bad for them that the real world continues to rotate and the CRIMINAL HILLARY LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad for them the Republicans will now control the White House and both houses of congress and will be stacking SCOTUS with conservative judges.  The impact of Trump SCOTUS judges will keep the court conservative for another 3 decades.

Yes I am gloating and will rub it in big time when the boards open again.

Skinner's wife is on Team Hillary. Thats exactly what they did. there has been a civil war there like on FR that had an identical dynamic. Lots of their members left when skinner laid the law down in support of Clinton and told Sanders bots to comply or get tombstoned.

Last night they sent the kids home from the Javitz Center to avoid a riot, then once the coast was clear they announced the loss to the networks. Same thing for DU. they closed the doors to avoid the instant karma.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 10:21:48 pm »
If you go to their FB page you can see the Commie Pinkos are arguing that the management of DU is lying about it. They claim the blackout is a cover up.

Offline doghouse

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 10:29:28 pm »
I totally believe it is a cover up, a preventive measure to try and not have to face the reality of the election until, they think, those whom they have verbally crapped on will have calmed down some and won't grind their noses in the truth.

The truth is not going to change and I'm in a grinding mood.  I'll bide my time.