Author Topic: George W. and Laura Bush didn't vote for president, despite claims they were with Clinton  (Read 510 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
From what I'm hearing from other sources, they said they didn't vote for Trump or Hillary, not that they didn't vote for President.  The media assumed they didn't vote for President because they have the D/R uniparty blinders on. There were other options on the Texas ballot.

Despite reports to the contrary, former President George W. Bush and former first lady Laura Bush did not vote for any presidential candidate, instead voting for Republicans down ballot, a spokesman for the former president said.

Conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh claimed on his show Tuesday that the Bushes had voted on Election Day for Hillary Clinton, according to the Washington Examiner.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/2016-presidential-election/2016/11/08/rush-limbaugh-claims-george-w-laura-bush-voted-clinton-vote-anyone

« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 11:57:44 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline LottieDah

I did not vote for Clinton.  I did  not vote for Trump.  I only voted for the down ticket candidates and Trump won anyway.  I am still trying to wrap my head around it.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I did not vote for Clinton.  I did  not vote for Trump.  I only voted for the down ticket candidates and Trump won anyway.  I am still trying to wrap my head around it.

I'm just looking forward to Trump dropping the pretense of being conservative and going full liberal so I can laugh in the faces of the Trumpers.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

From what I'm hearing from other sources, they said they didn't vote for Trump or Hillary, not that they didn't vote for President.  The media assumed they didn't vote for President because they have the D/R uniparty blinders on. There were other options on the Texas ballot.

This election was a double bonus:

This country will never have to bear the Clintons again, but it also nailed the Bushes into obscurity.  Just think - one former GOP President who refused to vote in an election for President, and the other voting for the Democrat.

Both are disgraceful examples.

Good riddance to them.

We may have just saved America by removing two political family elitists from power.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington