Author Topic: Brazile: 'My conscience is very clear' about CNN question sharing  (Read 472 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Democratic National Committee Chair Donna Brazile said she has no regrets about her controversial question sharing with the Hillary Clinton campaign when she was a CNN contributor.

In an interview Monday with SiriusXM's Joe Madison, Brazile defended her actions as a partisan activist, even though she was, until recently, a paid contributor to a news organization.

"My conscience, as an activist, as a strategist, my conscience is very clear," she said. "When I said what I said, I said it, and I'm not going back on it. But also understand that throughout the primary season, whether it was 2008, 2004 or 2000 whatever, 2016, I was in touch with everybody."

Brazile said that she did "submit things" and "circulate things" throughout her time at CNN, though she did not go into detail about specifically sharing questions with the Clinton campaign in advance of CNN-sponsored town halls and debates during the Democratic primary...

Read more at: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/brazile-my-conscience-is-very-clear-about-cnn-question-sharing/article/2606694
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

Re: Brazile: 'My conscience is very clear' about CNN question sharing
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 07:28:54 pm »
What a load of crap.  It is now being reported that CNN and the DNC colluded on questions for both Trump and Cruz!! 

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wikileaks-dnc-and-cnn-colluded-on-questions-for-trump-cruz/article/2606651
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline beandog

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 09:08:21 pm »
That's because she doesn't have a conscience.  The Beast doesn't have one either.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 09:09:54 pm »
That's because she doesn't have a conscience.  The Beast doesn't have one either.
Exactly. Another of those words that simply doesn't apply to a "progressive."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org