Author Topic: Last Day Before Election: Most Major Polls Have Hillary Clinton Winning  (Read 53676 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: Last Day Before Election: Most Major Polls Have Hillary Clinton Winning
« Reply #225 on: November 07, 2016, 11:00:29 pm »
@DiogenesLamp

Actual conservatives don't give a damn about it either because it has nothing to do with governing,and because it was most likely a lie to start with.

The only people outraged about it are the Whymen Libber Femi-Nazi's that are lying because they provided cover for Bubba committing actual rapes,and the Bible Thumping crowd because their primary focus is to try to keep everybody everywhere from having any fun. Frankly,they don't give a damn about anything but what they see as morality issues.

I would agree that there seems to be some of that in the "grab the P*ssy"  outrage.    You are right.   About matters national,   it ought to have been beneath notice.   

Certainly it should not have been a week long discussion while Hillary contemplates starting a war with Russia. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #226 on: November 07, 2016, 11:04:34 pm »
Again, the concept of the self-hating Jew has deep roots.

I do not believe Trump can hate his grandchildren.   For that matter I don't think people who grow up in New York are very likely to be racist of any sort.   Anti-Racism is part of the zeitgeist of that place.   

I think the fact that Trump has all Jewish grandchildren pretty much precludes the possibility that he is racist.  One would think if he had any racial objections,   he would have steered his sons away from marrying into a group he was supposed to hate.   

Even if he had predilections in that regard,   I think his grandchildren would melt them. 

I think "Trump is a racist"  is a completely made up meme based on the straw grabbing tactics of those who hate him because he is a Liberal Democrat from New York,  and not because the accusations are true. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline aligncare

« Reply #227 on: November 07, 2016, 11:05:52 pm »

I do not believe Trump can hate his grandchildren.   For that matter I don't think people who grow up in New York are very likely to be racist of any sort.   Anti-Racism is part of the zeitgeist of that place.   

I think the fact that Trump has all Jewish grandchildren pretty much precludes the possibility that he is racist.  One would think if he had any racial objections,   he would have steered his sons away from marrying into a group he was supposed to hate.   

Even if he had predilections in that regard,   I think his grandchildren would melt them. 

I think "Trump is a racist"  is a completely made up meme based on the straw grabbing tactics of those who hate him because he is a Liberal Democrat from New York,  and not because the accusations are true.

I'm a New Yorker. For the most part everyone gets along. Most neighborhoods are multi ethnic multi religious and multi multi.

Oceander

« Reply #228 on: November 07, 2016, 11:05:55 pm »

As I said before, you are more than welcome to believe as you do; others believe otherwise. 

Oceander

« Reply #229 on: November 07, 2016, 11:07:26 pm »
I'm a New Yorker. For the most part everyone gets along. Most neighborhoods are multi ethnic multi religious and multi multi.

As am I, and i disagree. 

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #230 on: November 07, 2016, 11:07:35 pm »
Perhaps tomorrow we can wake up in a world where TV stars arent making public threats and presidential candidates arent grabbing women by their crotches.

Perhaps tomorrow we can wake up in a world where such childish concerns do not warrant  discussion among serious people.    Trump grabs crotches,  Hillary gets the FBI to prosecute innocent people to cover up her corrupt kickback scheme.   

I've been skipping your messages.   I've been skipping several people's messages.      Seems like the most rational thing to do. 

I'm thinking this is what I should do. 
— Lord Melbourne —

HonestJohn

« Reply #231 on: November 07, 2016, 11:07:48 pm »
It's been a-laugh-minute reading this thread. Be forewarned though, the following is only my opinion and does not represent the opinion of management, its sponsors, or anyone from the planet Zenim, of which, many have seemingly migrated here to earth as illegal aliens and are now registering to vote in tomorrow's election.

So, anyway...at this point, the only word to describe NeverTrumpers that seems to fit perfectly is, "delusional."

We now return you to your regularly scheduled lunacy.

Moo moo moo-moo-moo moo moo moo. Moo moo moo, moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo, moo moo, moo moo moo moo moo moo, moo moo, moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo.

Moo, moo... moo moo moo, moo moo moo moo moo moomoo moo moo moo moo moo moo, "moo."

Moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 11:08:20 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #232 on: November 07, 2016, 11:09:39 pm »
Or, perhaps you cast swine before Pearls.  That seems to fit a bit better.

I wouldn't have gone with that.    If I couldn't have thought up a better repartee,   I would have just skipped responding.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline aligncare

« Reply #233 on: November 07, 2016, 11:09:53 pm »

By the way, Diogenes, Donald Trump is not a liberal. Most of his adult life was spent as a registered Republican.

So lifelong liberal is a false meme, along with "he's a racist."

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #234 on: November 07, 2016, 11:10:57 pm »
No, your point is not at all obvious.  One's grandchildren do not immunize one against racism.

You must live in a world different from mine.   One has no choice but to love one's own descendants.   It is insane to do otherwise. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline aligncare

« Reply #235 on: November 07, 2016, 11:11:13 pm »
Moo moo moo-moo-moo moo moo moo. Moo moo moo, moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo, moo moo, moo moo moo moo moo moo, moo moo, moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo.

Moo, moo... moo moo moo, moo moo moo moo moo moomoo moo moo moo moo moo moo, "moo."

Moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo.

You must be one of those aliens from the planet Zenim we've been hearing so much about.... :silly:

By the way, your brilliance is overwhelming me. How can I possibly compete with "moo."
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 11:13:14 pm by aligncare »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #236 on: November 07, 2016, 11:12:04 pm »

Perhaps tomorrow we can wake up in a world where such childish concerns do not warrant  discussion among serious people.    Trump grabs crotches,  Hillary gets the FBI to prosecute innocent people to cover up her corrupt kickback scheme.   

Moral turpitude is hardly a childish concern.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #237 on: November 07, 2016, 11:14:03 pm »
Yes, there are other people in the world who don't think and feel as you do.

Are you one of them?   Can you conceive of hating your own children or grandchildren?   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline corbe

« Reply #238 on: November 07, 2016, 11:15:02 pm »

The Latest: New York heir Durst pleads not guilty to murder

Updated 4:11 pm, Monday, November 7, 2016

http://www.chron.com/news/crime/article/The-Latest-New-York-heir-Durst-pleads-not-guilty-10599217.php

You can keep your NY Real Estate moguls to yourself, Please.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #239 on: November 07, 2016, 11:15:09 pm »

A big high five for everyone who has made this thread the train wreck it has become. Kudos to all of you.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 11:15:37 pm by Frank Cannon »

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #240 on: November 07, 2016, 11:17:13 pm »

This is what I would expect.   It is the prime focus of the  melting pot in America.   It is integral to the culture there.

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline aligncare

« Reply #241 on: November 07, 2016, 11:18:18 pm »

A big high five for everyone who has made this thread the train wreck it has become. Kudos to all of you.

Oh but I think special recognition should be paid to....you guessed it, #NeverTrump. Wrong since June 2015...with an unbroken record of sheer lunacy.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #242 on: November 07, 2016, 11:19:29 pm »

This is what I would expect.   It is the prime focus of the  melting pot in America.   It is integral to the culture there.

What's most interesting is the number of Russians that have migrated, and appeared to be some of the most America loving, freedom loving folks I've ever had the pleasure to work with. By the way, they're supporting Donald Trump.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #243 on: November 07, 2016, 11:19:44 pm »
As I said before, you are more than welcome to believe as you do; others believe otherwise.

I find it hard to believe that any significant portion of the population can hate their own flesh and blood.   Sure,  there are psychopaths.   I've read that Hillary only had Chelsea because she thought it would help her political career,  and that other children were aborted,   but normal people do not have such a pathology.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline skeeter

« Reply #244 on: November 07, 2016, 11:20:12 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrURe9s572I

Offline aligncare

« Reply #245 on: November 07, 2016, 11:21:24 pm »

Another interesting point, (speaking of point)...Russians make up a large portion of the cadets at the United States military Academy at West Point. God I love Russians.

Offline corbe

« Reply #246 on: November 07, 2016, 11:23:12 pm »

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #247 on: November 07, 2016, 11:23:53 pm »
Oh but I think special recognition should be paid to....you guessed it, #NeverTrump. Wrong since June 2015...with an unbroken record of sheer lunacy.

Actually not. That honor goes to the "Moo" post.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #248 on: November 07, 2016, 11:25:03 pm »
By the way, Diogenes, Donald Trump is not a liberal. Most of his adult life was spent as a registered Republican.

So lifelong liberal is a false meme, along with "he's a racist."

I'm granting their premise for the sake of argument.   My estimation of Trump is that he is mostly non-ideological,    but who probably has an outlook on life similar to Rudy Giuliani.

But they will never believe he is anything but a Liberal Democrat,   so I don't waste time arguing the point.   It is irrelevant to my point,   that Hillary is a far more dangerous person.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline aligncare

« Reply #249 on: November 07, 2016, 11:25:17 pm »
Actually not. That honor goes to the "Moo" post.

I concede, you got me there.