Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Final Pitch Coming to Prime-Time TV  (Read 630 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton Final Pitch Coming to Prime-Time TV
« on: November 07, 2016, 04:37:38 pm »
Hillary Clinton Final Pitch Coming to Prime-Time TV

Democratic nominee to make appeal to voters in 2-minute TV ad on CBS and NBC

Posted Nov 7, 2016 11:00 AM
Niels Lesniewski

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is closing her campaign with rallies and a two-minute ad scheduled to run Monday on national television in prime time.

“Tonight I’m asking for your vote, and tomorrow let’s make history together,” the former secretary of State says in closing the commercial, which a Clinton campaign official says is slated to run across the country during “Kevin Can Wait” on CBS and “The Voice” on NBC.

“Our core values are being tested in this election, but everywhere I go people are refusing to be defined by fear and division,” Clinton says in a direct-to-camera appeal. “Look, we all know we’ve come through some hard economic times and we’ve seen some pretty big changes, but I believe in our people.”

- See more at: http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/hillary-clinton-final-pitch-coming-primetime-tv?utm_content=buffer3d4f2&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#sthash.wJNnKTTk.dpuf
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Hillary Clinton Final Pitch Coming to Prime-Time TV
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 04:38:38 pm »
Reagan did this to...I was hoping Trump would not sure he has the money to do it though.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 04:47:22 pm »
Trump has the money.  He'd rather do rallies.  He thinks large turnout at rallies are what win elections.

Trump never bought a single internet ad.  You know why?

Because he doesn't use computers.  He thinks Internet ads are a waste of money because "nobody sees them."
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 06:43:07 pm »
Trump has the money.  He'd rather do rallies.  He thinks large turnout at rallies are what win elections.

Trump never bought a single internet ad.  You know why?

Because he doesn't use computers.  He thinks Internet ads are a waste of money because "nobody sees them."

How'd all those rallies work out for Bernie? Trump's fatal error? No ground game.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 06:59:36 pm »
Reagan did this to...I was hoping Trump would not sure he has the money to do it though.

It's not 1980 where we were stuck with maybe 5 channels and no remote. People watching this first run will tune out and the rest of the viewers of these programs will not see it On Demand.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2016, 07:46:30 pm »
It's not 1980 where we were stuck with maybe 5 channels and no remote. People watching this first run will tune out and the rest of the viewers of these programs will not see it On Demand.

Exactly.  Most people will see it as a chance to go to the bathroom. 

The only time I watch TV at all, is for sports, so it won't affect me at all.  But it probably does help to explain the emphasis the network sportscasts were putting on the upcoming episodes of those two shows.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 07:47:07 pm by r9etb »

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2016, 07:50:00 pm »
Sorry, I've got a root canal scheduled at that time.

Offline rodamala

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2016, 08:57:13 pm »
...not sure he has the money to do it though.

That is absolutely HILLARYOUS.  He has not been funding his own campaign since the Convention, why change?

Then again, we haven't seen any tax returns...  He is probably "Dead Broke".