Author Topic: One electoral college voter vows not to vote for 'Criminal' Hillary if she wins his state - another considering the same  (Read 390 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Feeling the Bern, Hillary?

Does Hillary really need to get more than 270 electoral votes to win?  She might, if two Democrat electors follow through on their threat not to give her their electoral college votes - even if she wins their state in a landslide.

And guess what...  They're both from Washington state, and they're both former Bernie Sanders supporters.  Could it be that Hillary's internal DNC corruption is coming home to roost?

The first elector is Robert Satiacum, and he is absolutely vowing not to give Hillary his vote - even if it means she loses the election. In fact, he says he hopes that's what happens.

From the Seattle Times:

One of Washington state’s Democratic presidential electors is vowing not to cast his Electoral College vote for Hillary Clinton — even if she wins the state handily on Election Day.

“No, no, no on Hillary. Absolutely not. No way,” said Robert Satiacum, a member of Washington’s Puyallup Tribe who had supported Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders as the Democratic presidential nominee.

He had earlier told various media outlets he was wrestling with whether his conscience would allow him to support Clinton and was considering stepping aside for an alternate elector. But on Friday, he sounded firm, even if the election is close.

“I hope it comes down to a swing vote and it’s me,” he said. “Good. She ain’t getting it. Maybe it’ll wake this country up.”

The second elector is not as adamant, but does admit he is still weighing his options...

Read more at: http://www.caintv.com/2-democrat-electoral-college-v
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Actually I'm kind of curious if Trump supporters are OK with this after their behavior over delegates who didn't want to vote for Trump?