Author Topic: Obama Meets 12-Year-Old In Wheelchair Who Was Kicked Out Of Trump Rally  (Read 1990 times)

Offline sinkspur

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/johnwright/obama_meets_with_disabled_12_year_old_who_was_kicked_out_of_trump_rally

Obama Meets 12-Year-Old In Wheelchair Who Was Kicked Out Of Trump Rally

by john wright
November 06, 2016 6:06 PM

“The Crowd Started Chanting 'U-S-A' And Pushing His Wheelchair,” Boy's Mother Says

Follow
 Steve Schale @steveschale
Yesterday, this young man was kicked out of a Trump rally. As he was leaving, people kicked at his wheelchair. Today, he met his President.
3:56 PM - 6 Nov 2016
  9,498 9,498 Retweets   12,528 12,528 likes

President Barack Obama met Sunday with a 12-year-old boy in a wheelchair who reportedly was kicked out of a Donald Trump rally a day before.

J.J. Holmes, who suffers from a severe case of cerebral palsy, went to the Trump rally to protest the GOP nominee's mocking of people with disabilities, according to his mother, Alison Holmes.

“The crowd started chanting 'U-S-A' and pushing his wheelchair,” Alison said, according to The Washington Post. “We were put out by security. Mr. Trump kept saying, 'Get them out.' "

As Holmes was speaking to a White House pool reporter on Sunday, her son said through his vocalization device: "I hate Donald Trump. I hate Donald Trump.”

Obama met J.J. after speaking at a rally in support of Hillary Clinton in Kissimmee, where he slammed Trump over the GOP nominee's false assertion that the president "screamed" at a protester last week.

"[He] didn't just make it up, but said the exact opposite of what had happened, with impunity," Obama said. "There was tape, there was a video, and some of the press called him out on it, but the point is, he thought it was OK just to lie in front of all his supporters on television, wasn't even trying to be sneaky about it. But that says something about how unacceptable behavior has become normal, and that's why he's uniquely unqualified to hold this job."

Obama also mocked Trump for having his Twitter privileges revoked by his campaign staff.   

"They had so little confidence in his self-control, they said we're just going to take away your Twitter," Obama said. "Now, if somebody can't handle a Twitter account, they can't handle the nuclear codes."
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Obama Meets 12-Year-Old In Wheelchair Who Was Kicked Out Of Trump Rally
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 01:58:50 pm »
Reprehensible people do reprehensible things.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 02:05:01 pm »
Trump is a walking PR disaster.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 02:09:55 pm »
I couldn't find this story anywhere besides far leftwing blogs. Do you have a halfway reliable source for it?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 02:12:35 pm »
No one here sees the Rats using a 12 year old boy as a prop or protest sign a problem? I'd say Obama is just as sick as Donny here.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2016, 02:14:40 pm »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2016, 02:16:15 pm »
I couldn't find this story anywhere besides far leftwing blogs. Do you have a halfway reliable source for it?

And here it is on Sean Hannity's site:

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?2470647-Heroic-Donald-Trump-orders-a-boy-with-cerebral-palsy-kicked-from-his-rally/page2

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2016, 02:17:03 pm »
May well have been causing a ruckus; the left does this so they can exploit the news.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2016, 02:17:08 pm »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/disabled-boy-tells-obama-i-hate-donald-trump/article/2606644?custom_click=rss

I have no doubt he met Obama, that democrats are capable of such cheap political stunts is not news.

I want is a report from a legitimate source on the actual rally where the 12 year old was kicked out.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2016, 02:19:45 pm »
Reprehensible people do reprehensible things.
Hillary appreciates your support.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2016, 02:21:58 pm »
May well have been causing a ruckus; the left does this so they can exploit the news.

Yep.  A kid with cerebral palsy caused enough of a ruckus to have his chair kicked and be thrown out.

But these are Trumpkins we're talking about.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2016, 02:24:15 pm »
I have no doubt he met Obama, that democrats are capable of such cheap political stunts is not news.

I want is a report from a legitimate source on the actual rally where the 12 year old was kicked out.

Try the Washington Post link in the Hannity forum URL I sent.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2016, 02:25:40 pm »
Hillary appreciates your support.

I didn't vote for her.  And, it doesn't look like she is going to need it anyway.

Wingnut

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2016, 02:27:23 pm »

Yeah,  He was probably drooling on the floor causing a slip and fall hazard so he was removed.
</sarc

Offline beandog

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2016, 02:28:03 pm »
No one here sees the Rats using a 12 year old boy as a prop or protest sign a problem? I'd say Obama is just as sick as Donny here.
I sure do.

I'm very tired of the phony moral outrage around here.   **nononono*

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2016, 02:28:04 pm »
I didn't vote for her.  And, it doesn't look like she is going to need it anyway.

I'm pretty much settled on Castle here in Michigan. He's on the ballot and he isn't ClinTrump.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2016, 02:31:14 pm »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/disabled-boy-tells-obama-i-hate-donald-trump/article/2606644?custom_click=rss

Ah. Peddling Leftwing bullshit again Sink. This story is a fraud. Let's add this thing up....

First these people say this:

"The crowd started chanting 'U-S-A' and pushing his wheelchair,"

Then we find out this:

Obama shaking hands with J.J. and standing behind the boy's electric wheelchair.

Pushing electric wheelchairs are almost impossible. They weigh a ton and are geared, not free wheeling.

Also there is not one shred of evidence this ever happened. All we have is the word of a group of Left wing activists.

You are telling me that the MSM at a Donny rally wouldn't bother telling anyone if a 12 year old boy with health issues was attacked at his rally?

It is far more plausible, after reading the DNC emails, that this was a fabricated Obama meeting to push a narrative.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2016, 02:38:14 pm »

I suspect you'll be repeating this explanation many many times in the upcoming four years.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2016, 02:39:50 pm »

Frank I agree.  At the very least poor, poor judgment on the mother.  Who would use their child disability like that?  And even if it was the kid himself the family must be political to want to protest.  They would have to know that there has previously been violence in the rally's.  Knowing that Trump always does the same thing to protestors.  Get them out of here.  Calling attention to the very spot they are at.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2016, 02:42:48 pm »
OK.  Believe whatever you want.  The mother's a liar.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2016, 02:43:44 pm »
I suspect you'll be repeating this explanation many many times in the upcoming four years.

So will you.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2016, 02:49:24 pm »
Ah. Peddling Leftwing bullshit again Sink. This story is a fraud. Let's add this thing up....

First these people say this:

"The crowd started chanting 'U-S-A' and pushing his wheelchair,"

Then we find out this:

Obama shaking hands with J.J. and standing behind the boy's electric wheelchair.

Pushing electric wheelchairs are almost impossible. They weigh a ton and are geared, not free wheeling.

Also there is not one shred of evidence this ever happened. All we have is the word of a group of Left wing activists.

You are telling me that the MSM at a Donny rally wouldn't bother telling anyone if a 12 year old boy with health issues was attacked at his rally?

It is far more plausible, after reading the DNC emails, that this was a fabricated Obama meeting to push a narrative.

Agree - I checked youtube... nothing.

Something like this would be all over youtube if it happened.

There was, however, two vids or lefties being generally abusive to Trump supporters in wheelchairs.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2016, 02:57:18 pm »
So will you.
Not around here I won't.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 03:27:25 pm by skeeter »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2016, 02:59:48 pm »
OK.  Believe whatever you want.  The mother's a liar.

Well if you believe her then she is a piece of shit. She took her infirm son to a political event to use him a protest prop.