Author Topic: Wikileaks- Trump Viciously Attacked Bill Clinton's Accusers, Defended Bill  (Read 1434 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
....Yet nearly two decades ago, Trump verbally abused the very people he purports to defend-and even suggested Clinton was a "victim." During an August 1998 appearance on Fox News, the real-estate mogul was asked about then-President Clinton's multiple alleged extramarital affairs and sexual harassment cases. Trump proceeded to rail against the Clinton accusers. "The whole thing, it's just so unattractive," the orange-hued demagogue told host Neil Cavuto, according to transcripts. "Linda Tripp maybe one of the most unattractive human beings I've ever seen-not women, human beings. She's just an unattractive person. This [Lucianne] Goldberg person, her agent or whatever she is, is just a terrible woman. You look at Paula Jones, I mean the whole cast of characters." He added: "It's like it's from Hell. It's a terrible group of people." Seconds later, Trump felt the need to reiterate his obsession with their appearance. "The whole group, it's truly an unattractive cast of characters-Linda Tripp, Lucianne Goldberg-I mean, this woman-I watch her on television, just vomiting. She is so bad. The whole group-Paula Jones, Lewinsky-it's just a really unattractive group. "And I'm not just talking about physical, but I am also talking about physical." Trump noted, however, that if the accusers were supermodels they "would be more pleasant to watch." He also expressed some sympathy for Bubba: "I don't necessarily agree with his victims. His victims are terrible. He is really a victim himself. But he put himself in that position.".....

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/23801

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
In 2000 book, Trump took it a step further, attacking Bill Clinton's detractors at length. "I got a chuckle out of all the moralists in Congress and in the media who expressed public outrage at the president's immoral behavior," wrote Trump in The America We Deserve. "I happen to know that one U.S. senator leading the pack of attackers spent more than a few nights with his twenty-something girlfriend at a hotel I own. There's also a conservative columnist, married, who was particularly rough on Clinton in this regard. He also brought his girlfriend to my resorts for the weekend. Their hypocrisy is amazing."

Offline Frank Cannon

Well to be honest, Linda Tripp was a train wreck.