Author Topic: Latinos back Clinton overwhelmingly, polls find  (Read 4493 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Latinos back Clinton overwhelmingly, polls find
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2016, 03:38:13 pm »
Even after Reagan gave illegals amnesty in the '80s, it did not help the GOP much.

If they are hell bent on voting for the party of evil; there is not much that can be done.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2016, 03:41:56 pm »
@jpsb
You can toss the keywords into google and immediately come up with a wealth of sources, but I suspect you would find a reason to dismiss every one of them, just as you dismissed Trump in his own words calling for a world with no borders only three years ago.
@CatherineofAragon

You have become an undercover master searcher of all info. on the internet.  No one is safe from your mining techniques.  I dub you "Dracula Data Master Miner" (DDMM for short).   :da man:   034

Offline skeeter

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2016, 03:42:04 pm »
Even after Reagan gave illegals amnesty in the '80s, it did not help the GOP much.

If they are hell bent on voting for the party of evil; there is not much that can be done.

Its been said a hundred times - in spite of all the pollyanna crap about appealing to their sense of rugged individualism the only way to win these votes is to become what the democrats are; divisive ethnic panderers. Its just the truth.

One very good reason most conservatives abhor the democrat party is their corrosive divide and conquer methodology. 

So there really is nothing gained by being anything but opposed to illegal immigration.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 03:47:00 pm by skeeter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2016, 03:45:31 pm »

@Chosen Daughter

Care to back the accusation that Trump hires illegals up with some documentation?

Here have your pick so you can decide which one is credible.

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4AURU_enUS517US518&q=Trump+hires+illegals+DC+construction

When he made the rapist and murderers comment they interviewed illegal immigrants working on his DC worksite.  He doesn't hire Americans in his hotels.  He hires illegals or H-2B.

He was on the border in Laredo pandering to the Hispanic/Latinos telling them he is going to create jobs for them.  He has been courting the Latino's the entire time.  And he wasn't wrong.  He really does employ lots of Hispanic/Latino.  Either on work permits or illegally.  I would say he prefers them.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 03:46:12 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2016, 03:49:28 pm »
@cuky
@CatherineofAragon

It so happens I saw on CNN last night, a breakdown of Latino voters in Florida.  Younger Latino age group tends to be for Clinton and older Latinos tend to be for Trump.   I thought they would all vote Democrat but that is not the case according to the polls.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2016, 03:50:47 pm »

@jpsb

You can toss the keywords into google and immediately come up with a wealth of sources, but I suspect you would find a reason to dismiss every one of them, just as you dismissed Trump in his own words calling for a world with no borders only three years ago.

I did google and I found lots of sources on Trump legally bringing in foreign workers on a temporary basis. H2B visa workers for his hotel in Fla. It seems he has a hard time finding US workers for that hotel.  It is very easy to write a hit piece using nothing but anonymous sources.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2016, 04:06:51 pm »
Here have your pick so you can decide which one is credible.

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4AURU_enUS517US518&q=Trump+hires+illegals+DC+construction

When he made the rapist and murderers comment they interviewed illegal immigrants working on his DC worksite.  He doesn't hire Americans in his hotels.  He hires illegals or H-2B.

He was on the border in Laredo pandering to the Hispanic/Latinos telling them he is going to create jobs for them.  He has been courting the Latino's the entire time.  And he wasn't wrong.  He really does employ lots of Hispanic/Latino.  Either on work permits or illegally.  I would say he prefers them.

@Chosen Daughter

H2B visa workers are LEGAL! I looked thru the top 5 or 6 nothing about Trump hiring illegals, the closest was 36 years ago when a Trump contractor did.  If you have to go back 36 years for a half true accusation, your accusation is pretty lame.

Offline rodamala

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2016, 04:10:57 pm »
In other words, Trump lost the election on the day he announced, June 15, 2015.

"They're rapists" should be tattooed on his forehead.

You mean, I am not going to get that raise?

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2016, 04:15:41 pm »

We gotta stop bashing other groups.. If the GOP wants to survive, the yelling and screaming act has to stop.  We as a group need to attract new blood.  We need to nominate someone who is not like Barry Goldwalter and Donald Trump.

What was wrong with Goldwater?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2016, 04:32:24 pm »

He was no Trump that's for sure. Goldwater had a long proven history of caring about the constitution.

I'm guessing that Goldwater would be just fine with being a labeled a racist for opposing the civil rights amendment for exactly the right reasons.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2016, 04:48:43 pm »

The country would have been way better off without LBJ.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2016, 04:35:59 am »

Quote from: CatherineofAragon on Today at 10:27:32 AM
"You can toss the keywords into google and immediately come up with a wealth of sources, but I suspect you would find a reason to dismiss every one of them, just as you dismissed Trump in his own words calling for a world with no borders only three years ago."
@CatherineofAragon

I wrote the following message reply to you and you did not respond.  Did you miss it?  I thought I would get a rise out of you, Miss DDMM.  Here is the message to you:

You have become an undercover master searcher of all info. on the internet.  No one is safe from your mining techniques.  I dub you "Dracula Data Master Miner" (DDMM for short).   :da man:   034
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 04:36:59 am by Victoria33 »

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2016, 05:56:42 am »
There is no denying it, Latinos are  the fastest growing voter bloc. If the Republicans cannot become a party that they can trust, it will be near impossible to win the white house again. Trump caused irreparable dammage.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2016, 06:04:05 am »
There is no denying it, Latinos are  the fastest growing voter bloc. If the Republicans cannot become a party that they can trust, it will be near impossible to win the white house again. Trump caused irreparable dammage.

So how do you suppose the GOP can win over Latinos, other than trying to out-Rat the Rats?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2016, 06:12:09 am »
So how do you suppose the GOP can win over Latinos, other than trying to out-Rat the Rats?

The Latinos are a division of the Free Shit Army. This concept that they are anything resembling Conservative but we insult them is a canard sold by navel gazers placing blame on someone else after decades of their turning a blind eye to the immigration problem.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2016, 06:22:00 am »
The Latinos are a division of the Free Shit Army. This concept that they are anything resembling Conservative but we insult them is a canard sold by navel gazers placing blame on someone else after decades of their turning a blind eye to the immigration problem.

Not only that,  Mexicans HATE Cubans and Vice Versa,  if Rubio were the nominee, he would have gotten even less of the Mexican vote than Trump will.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2016, 06:24:48 am »
Not only that,  Mexicans HATE Cubans and Vice Versa,  if Rubio were the nominee, he would have gotten even less of the Mexican vote than Trump will.

That whole Rubio spin was a load of shit too. Considering he couldn't get out of his own way during the Primaries, I doubt he would have faired much better in the General.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2016, 07:01:06 am »
Nothing if you like electing rat a President and super majorities in the House and Senate.  So many rats that sweeping change like the Great Society can be passed unchallenged. 

The whole "extremism is not a vice" thing after the Cuban missile crisis probably didn't help.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2016, 07:34:08 am »
Nothing if you like electing rat a President and super majorities in the House and Senate.  So many rats that sweeping change like the Great Society can be passed unchallenged. 

The whole "extremism is not a vice" thing after the Cuban missile crisis probably didn't help.

I was told a vote for Goldwater was a vote for riots in the streets and getting into a long un-winnable war.  Well I voted for Goldwater and darn if they weren't right.

Offline DB

« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2016, 07:49:32 am »
@Chosen Daughter

H2B visa workers are LEGAL! I looked thru the top 5 or 6 nothing about Trump hiring illegals, the closest was 36 years ago when a Trump contractor did.  If you have to go back 36 years for a half true accusation, your accusation is pretty lame.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/donald-says-controversy-over-his-tower-was-trumped-n397821

Offline jpsb

« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2016, 08:44:11 am »

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2016, 12:40:02 pm »

He lost huge. We should never emulate losers like him
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2016, 12:58:44 pm »
In other words, Trump lost the election on the day he announced, June 15, 2015.

"They're rapists" should be tattooed on his forehead.
"Trump lost the election on the day he announced, June 1"
That and numerous other egregious faults of his. Hard to choose which particular stupid thing Trumps said or did cost him (and us) the election.
But his sloppy remarks about Hispanics could have been done a lot more diplomatically. Instead, the impression left was that he thought all people of Mexican heritage were criminals.
His ultimate fault is that he's just not bright enough to be president.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2016, 01:00:10 pm »

We gotta stop bashing other groups.. If the GOP wants to survive, the yelling and screaming act has to stop.  We as a group need to attract new blood.  We need to nominate someone who is not like Barry Goldwalter and Donald Trump.
Who did Goldwater bash? I can't remember him being anything like Trump.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2016, 01:02:10 pm »
Gee I really hate to be defending this guy, but he really didn't call Mexicans rapists and murderers. He said there were rapists and murderers currently crossing over illegally.

And if you look at the levels of incarceration of illegal immigrants you'd have to say he was right.

If the point you are making is there are certain truths which cannot be spoken in today's political environment then I would totally agree.
You're right, but the overall impression by many people was that he called Mexicans rapists/criminals. He just can't formulate sentences logically. Thanks to his scattered brain.