Author Topic: Shocked CNN Admits Clinton Has Dropped Below 270 On Electoral Map  (Read 775 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-05/shocked-cnn-forced-admit-clinton-has-dropped-below-270-electoral-map

Despite the very recently increasing lead of Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump in the "polls", even CNN has been forced to admit today that "this race has tightened."

In a shocking turn of events for the Clinton campaign's propaganda arm, the latest snapshot of the Electoral College map heading into the final days shows Hillary Clinton has dropped below 270 electoral votes for the first time in CNN's electoral map when adding up the states that are either solidly Democratic or leaning in her direction.

CNN made four moves in the map since their last update and all of them are in Donald Trump's direction.

Maine's 2nd Congressional District moves from "battleground" to "lean Republican"

New Hampshire moves from "lean Democrat" to "battleground"

Ohio moves from from "battleground" to "lean Republican"

Utah from "battleground" to "lean Republican"

Offline r9etb

Re: Shocked CNN Admits Clinton Has Dropped Below 270 On Electoral Map
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 09:37:29 pm »
Interesting.  Perhaps not coincidentally, Trump has been running some very effective ads recently, and Clinton's advertising response has seemed uninspired. 

I think Clinton ends up winning, but if she doesn't actually crush Trump (which I think is becoming likely) then perhaps it bodes well for the R chances in the Senate.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 10:13:54 pm »
It will be very short lived. The FBI has given Clinton a free pass on her e-mails.  Just in time to make the latest investigation by the FBI as nothing more than a witch hunt led by the GOP.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 03:10:32 am »
How Trump Gets to 270 on Tuesday.

I went here:
http://www.vox.com/2016/11/4/13448928/interactive-presidential-electoral-college-map-2016

It lets you draw up your own map for the Electoral College Results.

If Trump wins:
Alaska
Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska (all electoral votes)
Nevada
New Hampshire
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
West Virginia
Wyoming

...it gets him to only 269, BUT...
...if he then ALSO wins the 1 electoral vote from the Congressional district that is heavily partial to him from Maine.

...he gets to 270.

Of the states above, I believe only Florida is in contention, and could go either way.

Without Florida (29 electoral votes), he can't win without both Pennsylvania (20) and Colorado (9).

Just my thoughts, as a realist...

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 03:23:34 am »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-05/shocked-cnn-forced-admit-clinton-has-dropped-below-270-electoral-map

Ahh, but the system is rigged,  that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... bigly logic... that a duplicate key to every ballot box DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled my twitter account out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect me so I could get to 270.... but ... it is rigged...rigged I tell you

Donald Trump
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 03:24:06 am by Wingnut »

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2016, 05:22:58 am »
Clinton has many more paths to 270 than Trump has. Too many stars have to line up perfectly  for him to claim victory Tuesday.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn