Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI Director Comey says agency won’t recommend charges over Clinton email  (Read 27964 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
A CHALLENGE! 

I ACCEPT!

Albeit my brain is a bit tired this evening, but I shall strive to make creative vitriolic invective into an art form!   

I pledge to take invective from the fargin icehole bastages that have so sullied good old fashioned cussin' and make it into a true spectacle of grammatical wonder.

The talking points of the Trump acclolytes are so afebrile they couldn't remove a decrepit lady of the evening from a chamber pot. Probably not vitriolic enough.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

a whole bunch of people left here because of abuse and insults from never trumps 

Awwwww…. snowflake - at least you sensitive souls did not get outright banned and kicked out of various forums, newsgroups and social media groups by your fellow Trump Militants simply because we dared to question your prince as a majority of the refugees here have.   You people made Safe Spaces out of entire communities.  Are they not welcoming you there among them these days?  Did you look cross-eyed at something Trump said to earn you scorn among your compatriots?

You know, just for you Trumpsters - they have TRUMP SAFE SPACES (Pro-Trump Only!) right here on this board for you and your fellow snowflakes to converse and fellowship with nary a single negative word suggested or spoken about your prince.

..that we  were stupid  and unpatriotic  because we  would rather give trump a chance rather then have Hillery Clinton in the white House

I do not recall reading a lot of that here, perhaps I missed those.  However, it is a daily occurrence to have those same accusations flung at those of us who continue to refuse voting for your political savior.

Projection perhaps?  You folks have a habit of that.

have a look at the pro trump posts over the last months
you people ping all your friends to gang up on folks who post anything pro trump

Now, now, now…… to be fair - I am not aware of plotting sessions on other boards to have NeverTrump reinforcements come over onto this board to hit and run insults at you folks as your fellows have done to us NeverTrump's, and then go back to their other boards to chortle and snort at how stupid we are.  And if I might discern clearly - most of the time, we do not ping anyone to take the absurdities promoted by Trump's faithful to task.  That's become almost a natural phenomena these days - given most of us are refugees from somewhere else that your fellows have completely taken over while disallowing any comments they do not like about their Chosen One.  Consider the fact that what you and your fellows have done to us elsewhere has been visited upon you in mild fashion in reverse here.  Karma perhaps?  What goes around comes around?   With of course the MAJOR exception that the Mods here actually have been magnanimous in allowing us all to express our love, hate, disdain, exasperation and frustration about this election and it's sickening candidates almost without hindrance save overtly personal attacks and insults.

We cannot say the same of other fora and groups that Trump's faithful have declared theirs and theirs alone.

I've been a victim of it myself  its the reason I no longer post here as much

A good chunk and majority of the former Conservative Forumsphere is filled with likeminded folks such as yourself if this place is a bit too harsh for your delicate sensibilities.

It's a big wide internet you know, and if the Safe Spaces provided for you here are not good enough - well, just watch the door as it closes behind you.

We wouldn't want you to bruise or anything.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Hoodat

Quote from: dfwgator

I have an idea.  Get the government out of healthcare, period.

The government was involved in healthcare before Obamacare.

Which is what created the problem to begin with.  GET THE GOVERNMENT THE HELL OUT OF HEALTHCARE, PERIOD !
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
The talking points of the Trump acclolytes are so afebrile they couldn't remove a decrepit lady of the evening from a chamber pot. Probably not vitriolic enough.

Keep practicing. 

That almost stirs a mental word picture worthy of the slight.

I sense big potential from you.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
A CHALLENGE! 

I ACCEPT!

Albeit my brain is a bit tired this evening, but I shall strive to make creative vitriolic invective into an art form!   

I pledge to take invective from the fargin icehole bastages that have so sullied good old fashioned cussin' and make it into a true spectacle of grammatical wonder.

Lets make Trollop a respectable insult again.

Offline Hoodat

you people ping all your friends to gang up on folks who post anything pro trump

That is hysterical!  You seriously think I need help in taking on a Trump supporter?  I can take on four of you at the same time on four separate subjects, and in the end, all four of you disappear once you realize you cannot defend Trump's own words, positions, and statements.

Except that you come back later with the same lies as before, and disappear once more when confronted with Trump's own words.

Take Trump's stimulus bill, for example.  Trump promises to out-liberal Hillary by doubling the spending she has proposed.  Heck, the Trump stimulus is even bigger than Obama's 2009 bill.  So tell me how you think a Trump supporter should go about defending that?  Don't worry about me pinging anyone or asking for help.  I will sit right here and wait for the response that will never come.  And a while later when you think I have forgotten this, you can come back and tell everyone what a victim you really are.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sinkspur

Which is what created the problem to begin with.  GET THE GOVERNMENT THE HELL OUT OF HEALTHCARE, PERIOD !

Some things have to be accepted as a given.  Government involvement in healthcare is one of them. 

Minimizing that involvement is a great goal and we should work toward that.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I've been doing a photoshoot and meeting with some LP friends writing an op ed tonight. Did I miss anything interesting?

Offline sinkspur

Trump is looking less and less likely in Florida:

Adam Smith ‏@AdamSmith_usa  1h1 hour ago Washington, DC
Hillary passed Obama in total black voters who participated in Early Voting in Florida.

2012: 539,000
2016: 564,000 (not counting today)

Offline ABX

Trump is looking less and less likely in Florida:

Adam Smith ‏@AdamSmith_usa  1h1 hour ago Washington, DC
Hillary passed Obama in total black voters who participated in Early Voting in Florida.

2012: 539,000
2016: 564,000 (not counting today)

I have trouble believing that Hillary would do better than Obama in African American votes. He was getting a lot of AA votes from people who never would vote, but did it for the so-called history of it. My wife was a public school teacher at the time and the kids would come in with Obama t-shirts and their families were making events out of it. Not because they wanted 'free stuff' but because they were pointing to him as a role model. Heck, the kids actually acted better for a while around and right after the election, they didn't look up to a rude rapper, they looked up to a President. It was more of a movement than our side understands.

Hillary just doesn't have that. I don't know of anyone or see anyone who wants their daughter growing up to be like Hillary. Even big lib friends.

HonestJohn

Hmmmm. Mine doesn't. Mebbe you should drive more tamely...just sayin'  :nometalk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiFp2Opso3w

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
RCP has Hillary up by 1 over Trump in Florida.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
But Nate Silver has Trump winning Florida.

Weird.

People assume that Hillary's polls will go up after this. But they didn't over the summer, they went down.

Same may happen here. People are more angry about this than you realize.

Offline sinkspur

But Nate Silver has Trump winning Florida.

Weird.

People assume that Hillary's polls will go up after this. But they didn't over the summer, they went down.

Same may happen here. People are more angry about this than you realize.

Massive Latino early voting in Florida.  African American vote is up.  So are white votes.

Clinton is going to win Florida, and easily.  And that will be it.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:amen:  and about a million other things they are involved in and shouldn't be as well!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Mom MD

What did I tell ya..it was going to be Sunday..just enough time for the word to get out...if Trump has anything now is the time to release it.

Hilary will now play the victim card and ride the bounce to a win.  I'm a reluctant Trump but a never Hilary. I can't believe the woman who forwarded classified emails to her maid to print for her will be our next president, let alone allowed to get away with this outrageous illegal behavior. I guess that shows how far we have fallen.
God is still in control

Offline sinkspur

Hilary will now play the victim card and ride the bounce to a win.  I'm a reluctant Trump but a never Hilary. I can't believe the woman who forwarded classified emails to her maid to print for her will be our next president, let alone allowed to get away with this outrageous illegal behavior. I guess that shows how far we have fallen.

ANYBODY else could have beaten Hillary.  But no, angry idiots had to foist this loser on conservatives.

HonestJohn

It shows how misguided the GOP primary voters were.  That's all.

Offline ABX

For those still on this thread, Wikileaks just dropped over eight thousand (yes you read that correctly) emails from the DNC leak they hadn't released before.

Not sure it is in retaliation for the FBI dropping the case, timing due to when they were able to crack the key, or they are just being dramatic dropping these at the last minute.

Offline aligncare

Like life under  Hillery ? :tongue2:
 I think you protest too much

a whole bunch of people left here because of abuse and insults from never trumps  .that we were evil ,that we supported rape and sexual assault because we were skeptical of the woman coming forward 15 or 20 years after the fact ..that we  were stupid  and unpatriotic  because we  would rather give trump a chance rather then have Hillery Clinton in the white House

I've been a victim of it myself
its the reason I no longer post here as much

Exactly right. Nevers spent half their time signaling how virtuous they were and the other half wolf packing the few remaining Trump supporters with vile, nasty, personal insults – both pre-and post primary. The remarkable aspect was if Trump supporters said anything at all about being attacked and insulted they were told they were whining and subjected to further insults and crying baby memes.

So I was faced with a choice. Continue reasonable, polite discussion (which has always my habit) or fight back, or avoid posting here at all and go back to free republic (which I had left 7 years ago). As you indicated, others chose to leave. And for a while even I stopped posting here.

And that's what TBR became when it accepted wholesale, people banned from free republic; an unpleasant, uncomfortable place to exchange points of view.

Even their name, "NeverTrump" doesn't exactly say "hey, let's talk things over."

But, not to worry, Charles. Guests to TBR saw exactly and vividly which group were the aggressors.

Offline aligncare

...and I will, no doubt, be excoriated for the above post.  22222frying pan

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
...and I will, no doubt, be excoriated for the above post.  22222frying pan
Actually, I am just finally going to put you on ignore. There is nothing to talk over, and such would be an absolute waste of time, anyway.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline aligncare

Thanks. I appreciate the gesture (No, I really, really do appreciate it).

...but, I was talking to Charles, expressing my opinion in agreement with his.

HonestJohn

Exactly right. Nevers spent half their time signaling how virtuous they were and the other half wolf packing the few remaining Trump supporters with vile, nasty, personal insults – both pre-and post primary. The remarkable aspect was if Trump supporters said anything at all about being attacked and insulted they were told they were whining and subjected to further insults and crying baby memes.

So I was faced with a choice. Continue reasonable, polite discussion (which has always my habit) or fight back, or avoid posting here at all and go back to free republic (which I had left 7 years ago). As you indicated, others chose to leave. And for a while even I stopped posting here.

And that's what TBR became when it accepted wholesale, people banned from free republic; an unpleasant, uncomfortable place to exchange points of view.

Even their name, "NeverTrump" doesn't exactly say "hey, let's talk things over."

But, not to worry, Charles. Guests to TBR saw exactly and vividly which group were the aggressors.

Considering that the Trumpists here, early in their movement, had calls to all non-Trumpists from this site...

...your statements above are bull.

All the locked threads in the Boxing Ring bear witness to your falsehood.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Actually, I am just finally going to put you on ignore. There is nothing to talk over, and such would be an absolute waste of time, anyway.

I've noticed something. Spare the rod. Spoil the child. And late is better than never. To be fair they get to choose the spot. Cause no matter where the rod lands, you are hitting them squarely in the ass.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley