Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI Director Comey says agency won’t recommend charges over Clinton email  (Read 27963 times)

Offline sinkspur

I have an idea.  Get the government out of healthcare, period.

The government was involved in healthcare before Obamacare.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HonestJohn

"(c)" only means "copyrighted".

"(C)" means "Confidential".

Neither of these mean "Classified".

Stupid picture!

Offline roamer_1

All of these have been deleted from threads in the past 5 weeks by us mods. We have also deleted none creative cursing, direct insults, vendettas, and duplicate threads.

Consider it our gift to those who wish to keep whatever tatters of optimism in the human race they still possess.

non-creative cursing?
So creative cursing is fine? Do you get points for form and ingenuity?

Offline andy58-in-nh

The DOW futures are up 220 points.

Think Wall Street knows something?
Wall Street, on the whole, is pro-Clinton. Most of its representatives favor not just free trade, but open borders, as well as government guarantees for business interests that are willing to "play ball"; accepting regulatory oversight in exchange for favorable treatment that both protects their investments and insulates them from competition. Donald Trump's professed aversion to trade deals and regulatory expansion belies his own business practices, by which he has profited from influence peddling and rent-seeking, which in turn has weakened his stated campaign positions.

The truth is that free markets, when assisted by the inviolate rule of law regarding citizenship and property rights, and freedom from regulatory excess is what creates new business opportunities, and thus threatens established big business interests, which have come to prefer cozy arrangements with government as opposed to the competition and risk-taking inherent in truly free enterprise.  Clinton prefers precisely such blurring of the lines between the private and the public, because she and her husband have enriched themselves by trading on favors and the purchase of government influence. And that is why neither Trump nor Clinton represent a bright future for American industry in a dynamic global economy.     
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 01:30:59 am by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

HonestJohn

Mark Murray ‏@mmurraypolitics 51s52 seconds ago

Sen. Roy Blunt (R-MO) isn't buying today's Comey news: "This was rushed work, which the FBI has clearly botched."

He knows this how?

Offline sinkspur

Wall Street, on the whole, is pro-Clinton. Most of its representatives not just favor free trade, but open borders, as well as government guarantees for business interests that are willing to "play ball"; accepting regulatory oversight in exchange for favorable treatment that both protects their investments and insulates them from competition. Donald Trump's professed aversion to trade deals and regulatory expansion belies his own business practices, by which he has profited from influence peddling and rent-seeking, which in turn has weakened his stated campaign positions.

The truth is that free markets, when assisted by the inviolate rule of law regarding citizenship and property rights, and freedom from regulatory excess is what creates new business opportunities, and thus threatens established modern big business interests, which have come to prefer cozy arrangements with government as opposed to the competition and risk-taking inherent in truly free enterprise.  Clinton prefers precisely such blurring of the lines between the private and the public, because she and her husband have enriched themselves by trading on favors and the purchase of government influence. And that is why neither Trump nor Clinton represent a bright future for American industry in a dynamic global economy.   

If the GOP retains the Congress (looks likely) it will be up to them to restrain any excesses.  The GOP is in great shape for 2018; lots of Dem Senate seats up. 

The first thing the GOP should do is confirm Merrick Garland to head off any Clinton nominee. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline skeeter

He knows this how?

At this point assuming the FBI rushed/botched the job is as (if not more) rational than assuming the FBI did a bang-up thorough job and gee whiz Hillary really didn't do anything illegal.

HonestJohn

Dogs pee on moving cars all the time.  They do so from the inside.

:tongue2:

Offline skeeter

If the GOP retains the Congress (looks likely) it will be up to them to restrain any excesses. 

Of course they will. Why should we assume they'll continue to be as flaccid as they've been over the past eight years?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
non-creative cursing?

Absofluckinglutely. I have lots of points so far. One more and I will be a star.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Charlespg

@aligncare
@mystery-ak

You have a house (room) and we have nothing.  We live in tents with survival gear and search for water/food.  We huddle together when it is cold and fan each other with blades of grass when it is hot.

Alas, we have no other place to go and it appears we may have a president who doesn't care about anyone
Like life under  Hillery ? :tongue2:
 I think you protest too much

a whole bunch of people left here because of abuse and insults from never trumps  .that we were evil ,that we supported rape and sexual assault because we were skeptical of the woman coming forward 15 or 20 years after the fact ..that we  were stupid  and unpatriotic  because we  would rather give trump a chance rather then have Hillery Clinton in the white House

have a look at the pro trump posts over the last months
you people ping all your friends to gang up on folks who post anything pro trump

I've been a victim of it myself
its the reason I no longer post here as much
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 01:38:40 am by Charlespg »
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Only....I'm not surprised.  Are you surprised?
Not even Gomer Pyle is surprised!

HonestJohn

If the GOP retains the Congress (looks likely) it will be up to them to restrain any excesses.  The GOP is in great shape for 2018; lots of Dem Senate seats up. 

The first thing the GOP should do is confirm Merrick Garland to head off any Clinton nominee.

The thing is... if Clinton wins, Obama doesn't have to appoint Garland even if the Senate approves.  And the GOP gave him cover for withdrawing the nomination.

For the "American people should have a voice" in choosing the next Supreme court justice.  So if Hillary wins, that means that the American people have spoken and she should be the one to nominate the next Supreme court judge.

Offline dfwgator

The government was involved in healthcare before Obamacare.
Which is why it was such a mess in the first place.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

a whole bunch of people left here because of abuse and insults from never trumps  .that we were evil ,that we supported rape and sexual assault because we were skeptical of the woman coming forward 15 or 20 years after the fact ..that we  were stupid  and unpatriotic  because we  would rather give trump a chance rather then have Hillery Clinton in the white House

you people ping all your friends to gang up on folks who post anything pro trump

Talk about protesting too much! How about all the Trump supporters, the few, pinging each other to attack the #NeverTrumps? Or the Strumpettes that actually threaten #NeverTrumps with violence and retribution. Nope, there is enough crap slinging to go around for either side to to play the poor little innocent.
I have a feeling that the vengeance and retribution department will be just as busy whether Trump or Hillary are elected

Offline Mod2

non-creative cursing?

I have a soft spot for truly creative, vitriolic invective. Other mods may not have. It's the risk you take.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The DOW futures are up 220 points.

Think Wall Street knows something?
Where do you think the Q.E. money has gone. Not into small business loans, but into the big banks and from there into the equity markets, which have inflated as a result. I think it is in anticipation of more infusions from the Fed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Which is why it was such a mess in the first place.
Yep. Nothing like rolling into town and paying (only) three times the going rate for something to make sure no one can afford it. Add to that a few reams of extra paperwork and the folks hired to track all that and make sure it goes where it has to go, and the cost goes through the roof. I can recall $20 a doctor visit. Not any more. The ER wants $700 cash if you don't have insurance, and don't drag out the checkbook, because they won't take a check. 

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I have a soft spot for truly creative, vitriolic invective. Other mods may not have. It's the risk you take.

A CHALLENGE! 

I ACCEPT!

Albeit my brain is a bit tired this evening, but I shall strive to make creative vitriolic invective into an art form!   

I pledge to take invective from the fargin icehole bastages that have so sullied good old fashioned cussin' and make it into a true spectacle of grammatical wonder.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Smokin Joe

Dogs pee on moving cars all the time.  They do so from the inside.

:tongue2:
Hmmmm. Mine doesn't. Mebbe you should drive more tamely...just sayin'  :nometalk:

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

888bravo Bwahahahaha!  :whistle:

C S Lewis

geronl

Obamacare is failing.  Does the GOP let it fail, then pick up the pieces?  Or does it become the party that fixed healthcare so that can be the major achievement in 2018?

You cannot fix a government run boondoggle. Trump wants Medicaid for the middle class, which would be a disaster

Offline Rivergirl

Kerik the ex con opining on anything is laughable.  The skunk stalked his girlfriend and threatened her child
All the while he was a married man carrying on in the same apartment Rudy 'borrowed' in NYC.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

You left to find an echo chamber where criticism of your Orange Jesus isn't tolerated.

So how is CC these days?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Rivergirl

Wonder how aligncare would react if someone stood up in public before millions of people and accused him/her of being a child molester?  Doubt there would be too many clients left.