Author Topic: BREAKING: The FBI Has Ordered ALL Agents To Report To D.C. For MASS Arrest Warrants Of Clinton Camp  (Read 4665 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
BREAKING: The FBI Has Ordered ALL Agents To Report To D.C. For MASS Arrest Warrants Of Clinton Camp

Posted by "https://conservativedailypost.com/author/martin-walsh/" | Nov 4, 2016 | "https://conservativedailypost.com/category/breaking-news/"

Excerpt:

According to sources with the FBI, it is being heavily reported that FBI Director James Comey has ordered all agents in the Washington D.C. field office and Hoover Building headquarters to report to work immediately Friday morning.

“We’re preparing for many arrests from the top down,” an FBI source stated. “I cannot elaborate beyond that.”

When the FBI source was asked to elaborate on what he meant by “from the top down,” he added, “You’re a smart guy; read between the lines.”

FBI protocol indicates that two scenarios could be unfolding in this situation: The FBI is either preparing to obtain search warrants where they will search any and everything dealing with the Clinton Foundation or they are preparing to make arrests on any and all individuals involved.

Or, they are preparing to carry out both actions. We cannot confirm what documents the FBI has, but an FBI source has indicated that they are preparing to make arrests in the coming days.

https://conservativedailypost.com/breaking-the-fbi-has-ordered-all-agents-to-report-to-d-c-for-mass-arrest-warrants-of-clinton-camp/

We can only hope.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Well...it's Sat night..when are the arrests..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The problem was this report was yesterday and this was supposed to go down yesterday. It didn't.

Offline sinkspur

Yes. Of course. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline montanajoe

I guess we could set the clocks back a day... :pondering:

Offline Chosen Daughter

The problem was this report was yesterday and this was supposed to go down yesterday. It didn't.

I get that but I think the article mentioned that they could be preparing to either serve warrants or arrests in the coming days.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline bolobaby

Take these types of reports with the same grain of salt that you might take a "Trump surging to victory" report.

We are being played.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Chosen Daughter

Take these types of reports with the same grain of salt that you might take a "Trump surging to victory" report.

We are being played.

It does seem like that.  I guess we will see but the article did mention in the coming days.  I would hope by Monday.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I wonder if a Grand Jury has met..but I think the AG has to do that and we all know Lynch would never agree to that.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

I wonder if a Grand Jury has met..but I think the AG has to do that and we all know Lynch would never agree to that.

Exactly and so nothing will happen.

Offline sinkspur

It does seem like that.  I guess we will see but the article did mention in the coming days.  I would hope by Monday.

I hear that the FBI does tip off every criminal they'll be arrested "in the coming days."
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 03:35:21 am by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Yeah right…. even if there was a shred of truth to any of these "sources" they keep citing - nice job at telegraphing to your targets what your intents are.

Either they are idiots - or like everything else now going down, the American people are being played and treated to the most exquisite Kabuki theater ever perpetrated upon a willfully ignorant populace.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

HonestJohn

This is the level of 'conservative' news this election cycle.

Conspiracy theories, fake news, and Russian propaganda.

It didn't used to be this way... until conservatives started buying what these peddlers were selling.

Offline roamer_1

Either they are idiots - or like everything else now going down, the American people are being played and treated to the most exquisite Kabuki theater ever perpetrated upon a willfully ignorant populace.

And they eat it up with a drunken belch.

Offline Chosen Daughter

You hit the nail on the head. So now we have from the same site BREAKING: TRUMP ALMOST KILLED BY ASSASSIN IN RENO, SECRET SERVICE RUSH INTO ACTION and  BOMBSHELL: ASSANGE JUST SHOWED HILLARY INVOLVED IN SATANIC “SPIRIT COOKING” RITUALS WITH CHILDREN and Clinton Family Friend Accidently Slips DARKEST Secret, Hillary Involved In Witchcraft and America Put In GRAVE Danger, Brain-Damaged Hillary Drunk With Access To Nuclear Codes and Insider Gov. Official Shows Obama Made Secret Deal With Election Commissioner

:silly: :silly: :silly: :thud:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This is the level of 'conservative' news this election cycle.

Conspiracy theories, fake news, and Russian propaganda.

It didn't used to be this way... until conservatives started buying what these peddlers were selling.

Speaking of which, hundreds of these sites were just exposed as a big scam started by some Macedonian teenagers.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,233074.0.html

Offline libertybele

This story is too big for other news sources not to be reporting it.  From what had previously been reported the FBI is working around the clock in shifts in order to expedite the investigation. They can indict her but I think we all can assume Hussein will just pardon her anyways.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline montanajoe

"Conseervatives" being taken in by 17 year olds from Macadonia. Who woulda thunk it I only thought they fell for orange NY liberals  :shrug:

Offline roamer_1

"Conseervatives" being taken in by 17 year olds from Macadonia. Who woulda thunk it I only thought they fell for orange NY liberals  :shrug:

Exhibition A: I can conclude they're not really Conservatives.

Offline kartographer

This story is too big for other news sources not to be reporting it.  From what had previously been reported the FBI is working around the clock in shifts in order to expedite the investigation. They can indict her but I think we all can assume Hussein will just pardon her anyways.

They might report it on the RT network.
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
They might report it on the RT network.

I don't believe anything until i see it on Drudge.  :silly:

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
Somebody needs to track all these different blogs with their "breaking news" crap to see how reliable they were during this election period. On TOS I see blog sources I've never seen before being given absolute credibility when it comes to what DOJ or the FBI is going to do. The conspiracy theorists are going crazy. The gunless assassin was testing the SS reaction time was a good one tonight.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 05:58:35 am by starstruck »
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline kartographer

I don't believe anything until i see it on Drudge.  :silly:

Don't believe anything until it is in the Enquirer!  :nono:
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

HonestJohn

You hit the nail on the head. So now we have from the same site BREAKING: TRUMP ALMOST KILLED BY ASSASSIN IN RENO, SECRET SERVICE RUSH INTO ACTION and  BOMBSHELL: ASSANGE JUST SHOWED HILLARY INVOLVED IN SATANIC “SPIRIT COOKING” RITUALS WITH CHILDREN and Clinton Family Friend Accidently Slips DARKEST Secret, Hillary Involved In Witchcraft and America Put In GRAVE Danger, Brain-Damaged Hillary Drunk With Access To Nuclear Codes and Insider Gov. Official Shows Obama Made Secret Deal With Election Commissioner

Next will be an article about how she bakes bread using the blood of Republican children.

(Bonus points for guessing the origin of this.)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 07:47:20 am by HonestJohn »

Offline DB

Next will be an article about how she bakes bread using the blood of Republican children.

(Bonus points for guessing the origin of this.)

We know the origin.