Author Topic: Bill Maher: 'I'll 'F***ing Kill Anthony Weiner' if Hillary Clinton Loses  (Read 1307 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Jerome Hudson
Breitbart
November 4, 2016

Bill Maher live-streamed his #WhinyLittleBitch stand-up comedy special on Facebook on Wednesday, during which he unloaded on Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka, Republican voters and disgraced former New York Congressman Anthony Weiner...

He referred to Trump's campaign surrogates Dr. Ben Carson, Kellyanne Conway, Rudolph Giulianni, and Mike Pence as "flying monkeys."

But perhaps Maher's most cutting commentary was aimed at Weiner, whose alleged sexually explicit online conversation with a 15-year-old girl spurred the FBI's renewed investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails...
Full article

Offline bolobaby

Re: Bill Maher: 'I'll 'F***ing Kill Anthony Weiner' if Hillary Clinton Loses
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 08:34:35 pm »
Yes, yes, Bill. It's very clear that you'd like to beat on Weiner. We can tell because you're such a wanker.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 08:37:23 pm »
Well since Tony is shaping up to be a full out Pedophile, I hope Maher follows through.

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2016, 08:47:35 pm »
Well since Tony is shaping up to be a full out Pedophile, I hope Maher follows through.

Anthony is like a sore weiner....You just can't beat it.

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2016, 08:52:45 pm »
Anthony is like a sore weiner....You just can't beat it.

Anthony's favorite Junk food is Cheeto's, so he too has an orange one.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 08:55:46 pm »
   Anthony's favorite Junk food is Cheeto's, so he too has an orange one.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2016, 11:24:14 pm »
Yes, yes, Bill. It's very clear that you'd like to beat on Weiner. We can tell because you're such a wanker.

@bolobaby

I seriously doubt that posing wuss could beat the 15 year old girl unless somebody held her for him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2016, 11:25:21 pm »

I'm guessing Maher has PLENTY of experience beating weiners. He just looks like a guy that would give a pal a hand,doesn't he?

Online Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2016, 01:24:11 am »
I'm guessing Maher has PLENTY of experience beating weiners. He just looks like a guy that would give a pal a hand,doesn't he?

Bill Maher only beats up women.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2016, 01:30:18 am »
Bill Maher only beats up women.

@Hoodat

MY personal all-time favorite Bill Maher story revolves around his black fiancee. Anyone else remember how proud he was of being engaged to a black woman because it made him "move evolved and forward-thinking" than the rest of us? He was taking her around to parties,premiers,etc,etc,etc,showing her off.

She later filed a lawsuit against him for non-payment. Come to find out they weren't really engaged,Maher had just hired her to pretend to be his fiancee,and had failed to pay her what he owed her,so she took him to court.

And some people STILL think that dweeb is a deep thinker!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2016, 02:39:02 am »
Nice of him to give Clinton plausible deniability when Weiner does turn up face down in a ditch.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2016, 05:11:31 am »
Nice of him to give Clinton plausible deniability when Weiner does turn up face down in a ditch.
888bravo