Author Topic: Hillary's massive meltdown  (Read 970 times)

Offline Hoodat

Hillary's massive meltdown
« on: November 05, 2016, 05:13:57 pm »
My apologies if this has been posted already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfGeXth-Do4

Personally, I have been worried about a President Trump having access to the nuclear keycodes.  But that pales in comparison to the woman depicted here.  Hillary screaming that she will have Lauer's job over this?  Hanging from nooses?  Wow.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline beandog

Re: Hillary's massive meltdown
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 05:16:09 pm »
I wish she would meltdown, like the wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz.  It would be the best day ever.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 05:56:06 pm »
We shall see in a couple of days..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 12:00:17 am »
We shall see in a couple of days..

@kevindavis

Yup,win or lose,heads are going to roll in the Team Bubbette! locker room right after the election. Even if she wins heads will roll for making her work for it and having it be close.

Not that I care. There is nothing bad that can happen to anyone who works for her that can be more than they deserve. For all I care she can tie them to stakes and set them on fire.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 12:29:32 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2016, 03:55:04 am »
It's been posted before and debunked before:  http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-threw-a-tantrum-with-matt-lauer/

I don't fully trust Snopes since I have caught them lying before.  And this particular Snopes piece provides zero evidence that contradicts the story.  However, I will reserve judgment in this case and will look for some other source to substantiate it.  Surely there has to be someone who witnessed this who is willing to go on record about what occurred.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-