Author Topic: Mychal Massie: Hillary Clinton’s Criminal History Disqualifies Her For President.  (Read 422 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Hillary Clinton’s Criminal History Disqualifies Her For President.

(ThyBlackMan.com) When challenged pursuant to Hillary Clinton’s email server scandal, a woman who supports Clinton was heard to tell a woman who supports Donald Trump: “But [Clinton] apologized for that.” When told of the conversation, I was offended by the flawed reasoning of the Clinton supporter but I wasn’t surprised.

The truth is that Hillary Clinton didn’t apologize; she said that she wouldn’t do it again. Following the reasoning of the woman supporting Clinton, all a bank robber has to do to is promise not to rob another bank and he should go unpunished.

Obama dismissed questions pursuant to the reopening of the FBI email investigation saying: “She’s really, really qualified…Media stories go up and down, I know there’s a lot of crazy stuff on TV.” (Obama Ignores Clinton’s Email Controversy, Emphasizing Instead That She’s “Really, Really Qualified; Christi Parsons; Los Angeles Times; 10/28/2016)

These two comments are breathtaking for:

A) the unimaginable lack of reasoning by some voters;

B) Obama’s unmitigated disregard for the rule of law.

Read More At: http://thyblackman.com/2016/11/01/hillary-clintons-criminal-history-disqualifies-her-for-president/