Author Topic: Clinton Rebounds on Enthusiasm; Trump Slips in a Still-Tight Race (POLL)  (Read 1295 times)

cuky

Clinton Rebounds on Enthusiasm; Trump Slips in a Still-Tight Race (POLL)

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-rebounds-enthusiasm-trump-slips-tight-race-poll/story?id=43309964

Support for Donald Trump has slipped to its lowest in 10 days and enthusiasm for Hillary Clinton has recovered from its apparent damage by the latest FBI email investigation. Yet the race between them remains close in the latest ABC News/Washington Post tracking poll.

Forty-seven percent of likely voters support Clinton with 43 percent for Trump in the latest four-night results. Whether it holds is an open question: Monday night’s results, the best for Clinton in the series, will roll out tomorrow.

While the shifts have been within the survey’s margin of sampling error, the contest has gone from +1 Trump, 45-46 percent, Oct. 30, to +4 Clinton today. Trump’s support now is numerically its lowest since Oct. 25.

HonestJohn

Re: Clinton Rebounds on Enthusiasm; Trump Slips in a Still-Tight Race (POLL)
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 05:54:14 am »
For the low, low price of $40... you too can become an ordained minister in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

http://www.venganza.org/ordination/

Our Pasta, who "Arghh" in the colander,
Swallowed be thy sauce.
Thy serving come,
Thy strands be wrung,
On forks as they are on spoons.
Give us this day our garlic bread,
And forgive us our starchiness,
As we swashbuckle,
Splice the main-brace and cuss,
And lead us not into Kraft parmesan,
But deliver us from Chef Boy-Ar-Dee,
For thine are Meatballs,
and the beer,
and the strippers,
for ever and ever.

R'Amen.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 05:57:54 am »
Vote your conscious. More power to you. But the personal research on other members opposed to trump and then the attempts to personally attack a member for that opposition is not what political discussion groups is about. This push to elect a demagogue has become very ugly and likely will turn uglier if he wins.

I don't really give a shit about how anyone votes. It's their own deal. I have a problem with blatant frauds selling bullshit. He is your guy and you should be God damn ashamed of him. He tells nothing but lies.

HonestJohn

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2016, 05:59:14 am »
I don't really give a shit about how anyone votes. It's their own deal. I have a problem with blatant frauds selling bullshit. He is your guy and you should be God damn ashamed of him. He tells nothing but lies.

Make your case and name a few.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2016, 06:53:50 am »
I don't have a guy on this forum. I respect many members although I know nothing about their personal lives.
I know your article you posted is from 2005 and from some unknown site. Either way, to be researching member's personal lives and
putting them up on the internet because they oppose trump is wrong.

I know trump loves to threaten lawsuits, his followers destroy opponents on twitter, release personal addresses and harass anyone opposing trump.
I have seen twitter feeds flooded with threats and vile garbage for any conservative not supporting trump. It is ugly and troubling.

Good for you. High minded bullshit leads your way. God bless.

Offline DB

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2016, 08:56:24 am »
More babies killed if Clinton is elected, unbelievable there are some cheering her on, Cuky. 
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 08:56:55 am by TomSea »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2016, 10:41:47 am »

This year I will make the unusual move of voting my conscience for Donald Trump.

Third party people may disagree with this decision. However, you all are certainly free to continue voting unconsciously for your third party.

:whistle: